Position: Business Development/Program Director – Government Contracting
Location: Tampa/Orlando, FL area preferred –The candidate will work remotely from the Central Florida area.
GoldenWolf, LLC is a trusted advisor and facilities management support provider for military medical facilities professionals. Our team members are highly skilled and experienced in medical facilities management and bring deep expertise and cultural understanding to our clients’ unique challenges working not only in medical facilities but also within the Department of Defense political and fiscal environment.
As a Woman-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with 8(A) certification, GoldenWolf is uniquely positioned to serve our Military Medical clients. Our history demonstrates a broad and deep range of engineering, technical, and strategic services. GoldenWolf’s goal is to develop innovative and executable solutions in all facets of facilities management.
Under the direction of the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO, the Business Development/Program Director will be responsible for creating and maintaining a primarily federal government business sales pipeline through successful lead conversion. Candidates will have a clear understanding of the procurement cycle across target agencies and offices with demonstrated experience delivering effective solutions aligned with Government client missions. Candidates will have strong existing relationships with key decision makers.
The Program Director will perform research and analysis of market opportunities and prioritizes opportunities for pursuit. Prepare market strategy presentations. Research public domain materials to develop leads and contacts. Establishes customer contacts, particularly targeted toward new clients.
Must be well organized to gather, assess, and validate customer requirements, and work closely with technical/operations personnel and executive management. Plan and organize capture strategy and win plans, lead, and manage capture activities to include white papers, RFIs, sources sought, workshops, gap analysis, resource solutioning, collaboration sessions, and pre-RFP proposal preparation schedules and reviews. Ability to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, and establish a solid working relationship with technical staff, division managers, and peers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect, introduce, and successfully promote GoldenWolf’s capabilities to new and existing clients, creating new business opportunities to achieve GoldenWolf’s targeted annual revenue goals.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with future and existing clients and industry partners.
- In conjunction with GoldenWolf’s leadership and subject matter experts, create and implement strategic development plan for federal government business development team and business leaders.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with teaming partners.
- Identify, prioritize, attend, and brief executive leadership on applicable industry events
- Generate leads and prospect viable sales opportunities creating a standardized process for consistent execution by staff.
- Develop and execute GoldenWolf’s capture plan in accordance with our ISO 9001 milestones
- Collaborate with the marketing team to build brand awareness within relevant research and client communities in the government, public, and private sector.
- Attend or participate in industry specific conferences and industry specific networking groups and engage federal decision makers.
- Ensure a high level of communication and customer service with potential and existing clients and teaming partners
- Collaborate with marketing and operations teams to align efforts, enable focused capture activities, facilitate effective hand-off, and provide critical input and support.
- Assist with proposal activities and lead business development meetings with new and existing clients and potential teaming partners; ensure timely responses and follow-up to both internal and external clients.
- Enter, update and maintain accurate data within GoldenWolf’s CRM, MS Dynamics.
- Provide market updates and business development metrics to leadership team on a frequent basis; monitor, track and analyze pipeline projections.
- Partner with company quality team to maintain engagement throughout the project implementation lifecycle to ensure client goals are effectively implemented and customer satisfaction is maintained
- Collaborate effectively across directorates to ensure business development continuity leading to success.
- Grow and manage the Government Business Development team
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- At least 5 years of business development experience with Government contracting.
- Must have proven experience with market research and associated tools, capture strategy, P win, etc.
- Experience in DoD, Engineering, and Facilities Management is strongly preferred.
- Federal Real Property, Facility Asset Management, Engineering, FRCS, and ICS experience preferred.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated success growing Government partnerships with revenue increases as a result.
- Established network and extensive customer and competitor knowledge in the federal A/E/C community.
- Ability to integrate within existing business structures while recommending solutions to implement positive change and innovation.
- Good working knowledge of Federal contracting practices across all mechanisms, including small business set aside contracts.
- Effective presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly skilled in delivering targeted, concise, and persuasive written and oral communications.
- Ability to leverage cross-functional resources in a matrix staffing environment.
- Strong business acumen, proposal strategy and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Demonstrated interest in and ability to mentor and develop personnel.
- Ability to work in a team environment, meet deadlines, and prioritize and balance workloads.
- Ability to recognize, anticipate, and analyze complex problems and create successful solutions.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Strong understanding of the roles and functions within federal and defense acquisition and contracting process.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the federal acquisition sales cycle.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT:
As Federal Contractors, proof of COVID vaccination may be a requirement for employment.
Job Type - Full-Time (at least 40 hours per week)
- Paid time off
- Paid Federal observed holidays
- Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance
- Employee paid supplemental insurance (Short Term Disablility, Long Term Disability, Life, Accident,and Critical Illness)
- 401k and up to 5% employer matching
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity or national origin.