LendKey is solving a complex challenge – to improve lives with lending made simple – by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age through efficient and transparent access to quality loan production. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks and has conducted over $5BN in loan sales and originations across its platforms.
LendKey is looking for an experienced, motivated, and detail-oriented capital markets and collateral analyst to join the team tasked with building and growing the ALIRO by LendKey loan sale and participation platform. Reporting to the VP of Business Development, this role is focused on leading the quick and accurate ingestion, analysis, and processing of raw asset information (including loan tapes, performance and behavior assumptions, etc.) to produce collateral and loan sale programs with substantial revenue contribution to the company. This is a great opportunity for a capital markets professional who wants to come work for a fast-growing financial technology company and be a key contributor to the company’s newest product line.
What you’ll do
· Act as Subject Matter Expert and lead the analysis and processing of loan files and raw data provided by asset sellers to produce marketable collateral for LendKey’s Sales and Account Management teams to provide to prospective buyers.
· Own and evolve the standard format for collateral pieces (content, structure, etc.) representing trades and purchase opportunities on the ALIRO platform.
· Assist during client implementation to set up asset file mapping for ongoing, automated investor reporting and remittance.
· Develop and maintain a market intelligence dashboard for tracking secondary market trends such as asset class pricing, target yields, availability, etc.
What we’re looking for
· 2+yrs capital markets experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, dv01, and/or other financial modeling software
· Experience with running cashflow calculations, applying assumptions to asset pools produce summary stratifications and expected yield scenarios for prospective buyers
Why work for us?
We have a lot to offer those that are looking to take the next step in their career, including:
- Growth potential join a growing fintech
- Creative and transparent company culture
- Growth potential
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Company stock options for eligible employees
- Flexible/remote work arrangements
LendKey is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law. LendKey offers reasonable accommodations to candidates with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process due to a disability, please let us know at HR@lendkey.com.
If you are a Colorado state resident, please email HR@lendkey.com to receive compensation information for this role. Please be sure to include this posting’s job title in the subject line of the email to help ensure a timely response. Base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. It is specific to Colorado and may not be applicable to other locations.
LendKey delivers high quality consumer loans directly to financial institutions through its digital lending-as-a-service model and indirectly through ALIRO by LendKey, an innovative deal network designed to enable financial institutions to buy, sell and broker loans. The platform delivers the technology, servicing, and support that financial institutions need to establish a strong digital lending presence, acquire loans for their balance sheets, and build lifetime relationships with their partners and customers. Lenders optimize their offerings by drawing upon LendKey’s fintech platform for demand generation, online decisioning, loan origination, loan servicing, compliance expertise, risk analytics, and proprietary balance sheet options. LendKey currently services more than $2 billion in loans and has helped community-capital providers deploy over $5 billion in loans since 2009. Visit LendKey for more information.