Barton & Loguidice, D.P.C., a multi-disciplined engineering firm of professional engineers, environmental scientists, planners, and landscape architects, is seeking a Civil Engineer for a full-time position in our Somers, NY office. This position will be located within our Sustainable Planning & Design discipline.
Responsibilities include: data collection & analysis, study preparation, design calculations, estimates, production of specifications and design drawings, and onsite verification of construction projects for compliance with plans and specifications. Specific assignments may include developing site layout and grading plans, stormwater calculations, preparation of Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans and Drainage Reports, flood modeling, erosion control design, and site utility design.
- B.S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- 3-5+ years’ of prior consulting engineering work experience.
- Experience in site design, roadway design for subdivisions and local roads, drainage analysis and design, preparation of plans, specs, quantity and cost estimates, etc.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D or MicroStation is a huge plus.
- Applicants that have passed the Professional Engineer’s (PE) exam in NY are also preferred.
Estimated Pay Range: $75,000 - $100,000/year.
Actual compensation may vary based on related work experience, geographical location and market conditions, education/training, certifications, and other credentials, as well as applicable knowledge and skills.
Barton & Loguidice is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability or protected veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal law or Executive Orders.