Elevator Mechanic Apprentice
Earning potential between 60K-90K once you complete your training!
Looking to start your career as an Elevator Service Tech or Installation Mechanic? The Residential Elevators Apprentice program may be the career path for you. The Apprentice position provides great mentoring, training, and hands-on experience with installing and servicing home elevators. Residential Elevators is looking for an entry-level craft worker with experience or a passion for construction, manufacturing, electrical, or mechanics to work full-time at least 40 hours a week.
About Residential Elevators:
Residential Elevators is the fastest-growing home elevator company in the United States with over 200 employees is seeking great talent! Founded in 1986, our teams manufacture, sell, install, and service elevators in personal residences in more than fifteen states. Focused on quality and safety, we provide a beautiful custom product to contractors and homeowners.
About the Residential Elevators Apprentice Program:
Residential Elevators will provide hands-on experience and mentoring needed to advance to a Service Technician or Installation Mechanic position. Successful Apprentices have the ability to be promoted within 12 - 18 months to a team lead with a commensurate increase in responsibility and compensation during the program.
The benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, voluntary life, and 401k with generous employer match plus more! PTO starts accruing from your first day plus we offer paid holidays from your first day.
We welcome veterans!
- High school diploma or GED
- Elevator experience not required, but helpful; On the Job training provided
- Must be willing to travel up to 90% of the time and work long hours if needed
- Must not be afraid of heights and be comfortable working on ladders
- Must be capable of lifting 50lbs or more and hard physical work
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced in proper use of hand tools
- Must have valid drivers’ license plus clean driving record and pass pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Prior elevator and/or construction experience
- Customer-oriented self-starter