Are you a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) looking for a company dedicated to innovation, high-quality services, and continuous improvement? We are a growing company that strives to empower families through quality Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services. Whether you’re a new or seasoned BCBA, EBH provides opportunities to grow and expand your clinical expertise in a collaborative environment.
Join our compassionate and knowledgeable team of professionals and provide an unparalleled level of service in combination with the intensive nature of our individualized program. We believe that research-based ABA is an essential component for increasing independence and should be available to everyone regardless of diagnosis.
- Oversee Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) by providing feedback and guidance
- Assist in the development, facilitation, and follow-up training in research-based ABA
- Facilitate and assist in the development and identification of resources and support information for patients and their families
- Maintain and track data collection in Catalyst and Central Reach to establish treatment efficacy
- Develop treatment plans for patients while also maintaining ongoing communication with clients and other EBH staff
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in behavior analysis or related field
- Certified as a BCBA with the BACB (Behavior Analyst Certification Board)
- Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA) in Texas
- Experience working with individuals with autism or other developmental disabilities
- Experience training and providing supervision to direct care staff and parents
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience providing supervision to those pursuing BCBA certification preferred
EBH provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.