The Luxury Delivery Concierge role includes same-day delivery of luxury-class goods within a two-hour delivery window to clients from our retail partner. The role will be based in the Philadelphia metropolitan area and is a remote position. The position includes interfacing directly with clients upon the delivery at the drop off location for purchases of luxury items at their home, office, restaurant, etc. You will be delivering luxury goods from stores and from online order with a high level of customer service and a mission to extend memorable experiences to the destination for clients.
- Ensure all deliveries are completed in a timely, professional, and high-class manner
- Collect, track, and ensure successful delivery of client purchases within the Delivery Concierge App
- Provide proof of delivery (POD) upon successful completion of delivery order
- Relay customer feedback and suggest improvements to process, products, and services internally based on the insights gathered
- Process multiple delivery orders per day as necessitated by demand
- Consistently interact and engage with concierge team to promote effective communication
- Research, develop, and share best practices to better yourself and other team members
- Customer service, retail sales, hospitality, or in-home delivery experience highly desired
- Self-starter and ability to work autonomously with little direction
- A high sense of integrity to the duties of the role
- Professional demeanor and a disciplined work ethic
- Neat and well-groomed appearance
- High energy, positive attitude, and contributes to a positive team culture
- Passionate about making situations right and turning around a disappointed customer experience
- Strong motivation and drive to succeed even in challenging situations
- 2-4 years of retail, customer, and/or delivery service experience
- Track record of experience using tech-enabled order management systems
We are one of the nation’s fastest-growing on-demand logistics providers. As an enterprise-grade, last-mile delivery service, our team features fully vetted PICKUP Delivery Pros, Delivery Helpers, and Delivery Concierge delivering big, heavy, and high-value items including white-glove service. We have partnered with leading retailers and commercial businesses to transform their omnichannel delivery experience, and through our intelligent platform and success teams, we are able to consistently provide exceptional customer experiences. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme whether we're dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. If this sounds like you, join our mission to build the best last mile in the nation!
PICKUP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. PICKUP is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.