At GBBN, architecture goes beyond buildings, because positively affecting people is the most important thing we do. We believe in the intersection of Design, Market and Technical expertise. Our vision is to be a firm sought out by the best and most creative talent and clients who share our passion for the role design plays in their own competitive transformations. This journey we are on fuels us every day to design better, think better and collaborate better. National recognition isn't something that's bestowed, it's earned - every project, every day.
GBBN is looking for an experienced HealthCare Project Manager to join our team. This role can be located in any of our US offices: Cincinnati OH, Louisville KY, Minneapolis MN or Pittsburgh PA.
The Project Manager leads multi-disciplined teams throughout the entire project's development to meet the needs of the client, while managing project and design goals, and schedules. They are responsible for client relationships, management of client and consultant contracts and alignment of the internal team. The Project Manager will be encouraged to publish and present original professional articles and work. This individual should have experience leading projects of varying scales with multiple clients.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about HealthCare and improving the overall experience
- Knowledgeable with a deep understanding of the different HealthCare segments: institutional, ambulatory, and business occupancy environments; inpatient and outpatient.
- Experienced in managing project teams effectively and meet project schedules
- A leader with a style that is based on building consensus for best results
- Able to effectively balance the needs of projects with corporate goals
- Collaborative and consultative in approach, working effectively with project teams and clients.
- A natural multi-tasker who is comfortable managing competing priorities.
- An expert in building relationships and fostering trust.
- Committed to advancing sustainability and resiliency through the work.
- Curious, a life-long learner able to find opportunities in challenges.
- 15 years of related experience with minimum 5 years of PM experience
- Extensive experience in Healthcare Market
- Professional License in related field (Architect or Interior Designer)
- Strong healthcare design and technical skills
- Demonstrated experience working on AIA award winning project(s)
- Comfortable presenting to small or large groups, internally and externally
- Knowledge of and proficiency in Revit, Rhino, AutoCAD, Photo editing, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.