A Company That Generates Results:
Vandalia Rental, in business since 1961, is a third generation, family owned and operated construction equipment rental company. Vandalia Rental has evolved from a small, family business into the premier equipment rental company of Ohio and Kentucky. With 7+ great locations and over 100 employees we are growth focused and here to have fun!
Benefits You’ll Dig:
- Competitive Pay, Salary + Commission
- Vehicle Allowance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Self, Spouse and Family Plans Available at 30 Days)
- 401k Retirement Plans with 6% Match after Day 30
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Philanthropic Opportunities, Paid Volunteer Time
- Provided Uniforms and Boot Allowance
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Tuition Payment Program
- Career Growth Potential
- Friendly, Fun, and Casual Work Culture
A Role that will Lift You Up:
An Account Manager at Vandalia Rental is a Relationship Manager that is part connector, part strategist, incredibly driven and always a closer. If you have the drive to win every day, are a communicator who can share our incredible story and leverage the value we provide to our partners, then you may be the Account Manager we’re looking for and we need to chat.
Success for the Account Manager and Vandalia Rental is about three things – Connecting, sharing value and providing incredible service to our customers. We lead by serving our partners and winning their trust every day. We build monumental goals and provide the resources for personal success.
Key Performance Objectives for the Account Manager:
- Maximize account potential and exceed quarter over quarter, year over year revenue growth and profitability goals.
- Develop new business opportunities that align with our ideal client profile that result in long term, mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Serve as a conduit to coordinate customer requests and resolve escalated issues, ensuring long-term customer satisfaction.
- Must be an absolute "go getter" with a will to win and a drive to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or three plus years related experience
- Experience in sales of course
- Excellent understanding of construction and industrial type equipment
- Great presentation skills and don’t mind getting out in front
- Technologically savvy. You’ll use computers, cell phones, and other cool techy stuff
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Must be able and willing to drive extensively throughout geographical area, must be able to work around construction and industrial type
environments, lift 35+ lbs.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
"Vandalia Rental is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."