Why clients love us:
We are laser focused on delivering quality and excellence to our clients for their technology modernization needs, business and technology strategy, and cloud transformation initiatives.
We are a nationally recognized Microsoft Partner of the Year and the largest, leading IT service provider headquartered in San Diego. As a Top 1% Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, with engineers that individually hold over 38 Microsoft certifications, our clients trust us because we are the experts!
The value you bring:
As a relationship driven and customer focused professional, you will help us continue providing our clients with the quality of work they know and love.
Our CSR’s are responsible for delivering a positive first impression of our company while communicating technical information clearly and effectively. You will maintain a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality and integrity while supporting mission-critical environments.
What you’ll do:
- Answer incoming helpdesk inquiries via phone and email, providing a positive first impression of our company.
- Use entry-level technical skills and company processes/client service level agreements to prioritize the urgency of each inquiry.
- Create a ticket for each interaction via ConnectWise ticketing system and assign the ticket to the appropriate team member for resolution.
- Communicate technical information clearly and effectively over the phone, in person, and in writing to English-speaking clients.
- Document client communication and resolution efforts via internal ticketing system.
What makes you a good fit:
- Microsoft or other technical certifications highly desired. Passion or interest in career progression in Information Technology Services preferred.
- Entry-level understanding of technology concepts and troubleshooting (networking, server/OS, desktop, virtualization) highly desired.
- Previous exposure to ticketing systems a plus.
- Working knowledge of business applications such as Office365 suite (Teams, Outlook, Skype for Business, SharePoint, etc.) required.
- Demonstrated ability to provide outgoing, enthusiastic customer service with a drive to deliver exceptional service to both internal and external team members.
- Demonstrated history of taking ownership/accountability of assigned tasks.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills; experience prioritizing multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is preferred. 1+ years of entry-level troubleshooting experience (networking, server/OS, desktop, virtualization) preferred. Equivalent combinations of education and/or experience will be considered.
Why our employees love working here:
We believe our strength comes from our differences, and we are committed to fostering and promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion. We believe our team and our community are our greatest assets and we strive to promote both.
From providing our employees the time to pursue Microsoft certifications, to supporting and partnering with multiple non-profit organizations, we believe this is where healthy and happy employees thrive.
As we grow, we are anchored and driven by our Core Values:
- Innovation – We are dedicated to consistently delivering creative excellence by having a ‘yes- to- what’s- next’ attitude
- Integrity – We are honest with everyone, take ownership even in the face of failure and do the right thing even when no one is looking
- Teamwork – We collaborate and support each other’s contributions for one clear common goal resulting in success
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. Individuals seeking employment at Managed Solution are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
At Managed Solution we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards. Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards. Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs. Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on telephone. The essential functions of this job require: the ability to frequently sit and stand for long periods of time; to manipulate objects with fine and gross motor skills; to communicate in written and spoken English; to hear; to utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Managed Solution is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants who can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Managed Solution participates in the federal E-Verify program to validate the authenticity of work eligibility documents. As part of this program, Managed Solution will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information, see https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.