Are you ready to join one of the strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams in the country? H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of the most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers in America. Come join our amazing team!
H2 Health is looking for a full-time Patient Coordinator & Fitness Assistant to work at our BODYWORKS outpatient clinics and 24/7 gyms located in Beckley and Pineville, WV. This position will be primarily doing training in Beckley until our new clinic and gym opens up in November/December in Oak Hill, WV.
As the Patient Coordinator & Fitness Assistant, you are directly responsible for scheduling visits and communicating with staff, patients, physicians, etc. to maintain proper care coordination and continuity of care. You will also be responsible for member registration and account management, answering phones, facility and gym equipment cleaning, and clinic laundry.
You will assist our scheduling team in ensuring that members/patients' health care benefits will cover wellness memberships, or the patient meets self-pay criteria. You will update and maintain monthly membership enrollments and monitor for accuracy. You will be the point of contact for all daily activities.
Experience: Our ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills, computer (good knowledge of Microsoft Office platform), phone and communication skills, fitness industry-related experience, medical office experience, medical terminology, and/or ICD 10 experience a plus! Ability to multitask and work under pressure, while also having strong customer service skills and attention to detail!
Education: High School Diploma preferred.
- Strong customer services skills and time management
- Strong oral & written communication
- Medical office experience or background
- Facility cleaning, laundry, and maintenance
- Computer knowledge
- Organized and able to main a clean work environment
- Must pass required background checks
Facility Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30 AM to 6 PM and Friday 8:30 AM to 5 PM
Job Type: Full-time
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees (35+ hours per week) which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits:
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services, while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
H2 Health is always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.