At GBBN, architecture goes beyond buildings, because positively affecting people is the most important thing we do. We believe in the intersection of Design, Market and Technical expertise. Our vision is to be a firm sought out by the best and most creative talent and clients who share our passion for the role design plays in their own competitive transformations. This journey we are on fuels us every day to design better, think better and collaborate better. National recognition isn't something that's bestowed - it's earned - every project, every day.
GBBN is adding a Project Architect to our Healthcare team. This position can be located in either our Cincinnati OH, Louisville KY or Minneapolis MN office.
The Healthcare Project Architect manages a multi-disciplined team throughout the entire project's development to meet the needs of the client, while managing project and design goals, and schedules. This individual should have demonstrated experience in healthcare facility design, project team management, and client and consultant coordination.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in managing projects and leading teams
- A problem-solver, resourceful and proactive
- Persuasive and visually communicate ideas effectively and tactfully to project team and clients.
- Collaborative and consultative in approach, working effectively with project teams and clients.
- A natural multi-tasker who is comfortable managing competing priorities.
- Excited to grow team professionals through education and mentoring.
- Able to build relationships and foster trust.
- Committed to advancing sustainability and resiliency through the work.
- Curious, a life-long learner able to find opportunities in challenges.
Experience and requirements include
- 10 years of related experience
- Professional Architecture License required
- Demonstrated experience working on AIA award winning project(s)
- Dedicated healthcare experience and knowledge of guidelines for design and construction of healthcare facilities;
- Understanding of Space and Facility Management a plus.
- Knowledge of sustainable principles and LEED accreditation a plus;
- Knowledge of and proficiency in Revit, Rhino, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.