This position is responsible for managing new system implementation projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist Senior Implementation Analyst with building new system
- Assist HR Administrators and brokers from the start date to the go live date with questions
- Assist with collection of data and populating documents for completing new implementations
- Attend all calls, take notes, and distribute call notes
- Understand employee benefits, their setup, and cost calculations
- Coordinate weekly implementation calls.
- Testing/Auditing System.
- Assist with system training for all administrators before going live.
- Update timeline and implementation documents weekly
- Assist/Own Master BTR Implementation documents and update as needed
- Contribute to the strategic processes and procedures of the team
- Attend All weekly team and global calls
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of knowledge, skill and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with HR Technology, preferably benefits administration OR experience at a benefits brokerage firm
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organization skills
- Diligent documentation habits
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel)
- Strong technical aptitude
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- High level of professionalism, productivity, dependability and accuracy
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks under time constraints
- Solid technical skills, especially with SaaS and Excel
- Project management skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment