To provide administrative support to VP of Product Management, including but not limited to report generation, travel, correspondence, phone reception and special projects. Prepares, writes and composes letters, spreadsheets and other database related reports. Supports and/or backs up the product managers as needed.
• Supervisor: Vice President, Product Management
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Responsible for supporting the needs of the VP of Product Management (and direct reports) related to business travel, meeting preparation, scheduling and organization
• Responsible for integration of Board slides on a quarterly basis
• Responsible for weekly sales meeting participation, notes distribution and follow-up for the fresh and value added foods business
• Under the guidance of HR, work to maintain Grand Junction office policies/procedures as necessary
• Actively support team building activities for entire Naturipe staff within the Grand Junction office and supports cross functional office activities.
• Coordinate all meeting set-up for Pre and Post-Season Grower meetings to include: reserve meeting space, hotel accommodations, manage food order and delivery, audio and video equipment and set-up. Assist in travel, hotel and dinner reservations for attendees.
• Office administrative support for Naturipe Farms and Naturipe VA Foods.
o Manage office configuration; order and manage installation of office furniture and equipment
o Maintain office supplies
o Manage office equipment maintenance
o Handle mail and shipping
o Maintain a neat, professional work environment.
• Coordinate travel needs for visitors to include: farm tours, hotel/transportation, and work space (when applicable).
• Coordinate meetings/schedule to include growers, farm tours, customers and new employees.
• Prepares reports and other tasks as assigned on an ad hoc basis.
Quantitative Data/Job Dimensions
• Supports 3 Product Managers/Directors and their corresponding travel and meeting needs
• Submits and maintains approx. 35 expense reports for VP annually
• Collects and distributes two weekly reports to sales and product management teams
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3 years plus experience in office or inside sales role required
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office; Regular use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point required.
• Strong organizational skills
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Ability to plan and execute in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
• Demonstrated ability to use discretion and judgment when handling sensitive internal issues.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Requires inter-personal skills and phone etiquette.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Ability to work independently and thrive in a cooperative team environment.
• Ability to work in a professional, confident manner.
• Ability to accept responsibility and make decisions independently.
• Enjoys a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with SAP a plus.
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
Non-Exempt, Part-Time Position (20 – 30 hours/week)