Why clients love us:
We are laser focused on delivering quality and excellence to our clients for their technology modernization needs, business and technology strategy, and cloud transformation initiatives.
We are a nationally recognized Microsoft Partner of the Year and the largest, leading IT service provider headquartered in San Diego. As a Top 1% Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, with engineers that individually hold over 38 Microsoft certifications, our clients trust us because we are the experts!
The value you bring:
As a relationship driven and customer focused professional, you will help us continue providing our clients with the quality of work they know and love.
Our Technical Account Managers are responsible for providing the highest level of technical support and technical strategy road-mapping to our managed service clients. You will work with our largest/most complex Platinum level clients to ensure overall satisfaction aligning technical strategy and business goals by effectively communicating and serving as a trusted advisor.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the senior-most technical resource for client issue/problem escalation within the managed services department. Resolving complex troubleshooting issues across a range of technologies (networking, server, etc.)
- Assess and understand the technical needs of clients, as well as a nuanced understanding of the business objectives of the client. The Technical Account Manager will act as a consultant, making necessary recommendations of technical solutions to solve business problems.
- Manage problem and incident resolution activities within assigned client portfolio and communicating effectively with sales and other stakeholders regarding technical or service issues/at-risk clients.
- Accountability for managed services clients’ infrastructure and server maintenance, including the development of a technical strategy for ongoing management in accordance with the client’s business goals.
- Mentor and supervise daily activities of Field Engineer staff. Provide feedback to Field Engineers in accordance with company and departmental policies. Acts as onsite back-up in absence of Field Engineer.
- Periodically traveling onsite to clients to address technical needs or concerns and/or to conduct regular reviews of service.
- Perform technology project services as well as T&M work (non-project) for assigned clients.
- Accountability for ensuring the successful management of client server and desktop agent counts, as well as communication with accounting team for timely/accurate billing.
- Accountability for ensuring documentation management for clients.
What makes you a fit:
- High proficiency across the Microsoft stack (including Azure, Office365, Active Directory, Exchange, etc.) is required. Advanced Microsoft certifications are highly desired for applicants and may become required for ongoing employment.
- Strong knowledge of other virtualization technologies, including AWS, Google Cloud, VMware, Hyper-V, etc.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in a Windows environment, including desktop and server OS
- Strong knowledge of network configuration and troubleshooting in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Demonstrated success using ticket systems to document client issues and communication
- Prior experience in an outsourced IT services provider highly preferred; prior success in a role with ownership (IT Director/Senior Manager) of an internal IT environment may be acceptable.
- Demonstrated ability to provide both strategic direction and operational support to clients and team members.
- Demonstrated dedication to outstanding customer service and a drive to deliver exceptional service to both internal and external team members. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at different levels regarding complex technical problems, resolution efforts, remediation strategies, and technical road-mapping.
- Strong organizational and technical problem-solving skills. Experience prioritizing multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated success in a leadership/mentorship capacity strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience providing technical and professional mentorship to assigned reports.
- Demonstrated success in providing disciplinary coaching.
- Ability to provide honest, objective feedback in a respectful manner as part of a performance management practice.
Why our employees love working here:
We believe our strength comes from our differences, and we are committed to fostering and promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion. We believe our team and our community are our greatest assets and we strive to promote both.
From providing our employees the time to pursue Microsoft certifications, to supporting and partnering with multiple non-profit organizations, we believe this is where healthy and happy employees thrive.
As we grow, we are anchored and driven by our Core Values:
- Innovation – We are dedicated to consistently delivering creative excellence by having a ‘yes- to- what’s- next’ attitude
- Integrity – We are honest with everyone, take ownership even in the face of failure and do the right thing even when no one is looking
- Teamwork – We collaborate and support each other’s contributions for one clear common goal resulting in success
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. Individuals seeking employment at Managed Solution are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
At Managed Solution we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards. Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards. The essential functions of this job require: the ability to frequently sit and stand for long periods of time; to climb and balance; to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or bend; to manipulate objects with fine and gross motor skills; to frequently lift and maneuver 10 pound objects and occasionally lift and maneuver 50 pound objects; to communicate in written and spoken English, including over the phone; to hear; to utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Managed Solution is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants who can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Managed Solution participates in the federal E-Verify program to validate the authenticity of work eligibility documents. As part of this program, Managed Solution will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information, see https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.