The mission of the Joint Staff J6 is to assist the CJCS in providing the best military advice while advancing cyber defense, joint/coalition interoperability and C2 capabilities required by the Joint Force to preserve the Nation's Security. On behalf of the J6 Director, the Deputy Director for Cyber and Command, Control, Communications, and Computers Integration (C5I) leads the assessment, integration, and analysis of C5 initiatives that influence future joint force design and development to enable globally integrated operations. JADC2 is the key endeavor for DD C5I mission execution.
The Joint Staff J6 DD C5I is made up of seven (7) Divisions responsible for C5 Capability Development, Assessments and Analysis, and Joint Fires Integration. The C5 Capability Development requirement in this task order includes support for five (5) of those seven (7) Divisions: Architecture and Integration Division, Coalition Interoperability Division, Combat Capability Developer Division, Data and Standards Division, and Cyber and C2 Operational Development Division (C3OD2).
This position is in support of the Coalition Interoperability Division in coordinating US service and multinational information sharing/command and control.
- Experienced in working on a senior staff in providing technical and analytical support to facilitate requirements management of C2 and associated information technology. Applicant must have strong writing and presentation skills.
- Provide expertise in Command and Control (C2) across Services and multinational coalition partners in conducting planning and operations. Applicant will provide technical support to JS J6 role as Mission Partner Environment (MPE) requirements manager, providing analysis of solutions that enable sharing data, information, and technology use between Department of Defense and mission partners.
- Provide support to J6 government representatives at conferences to include Executive Steering Committees, support lead governance and management activities for DoD implementation venues, participate in subordinate Working Groups.
- Coordinate reviews, recommendations, and briefings for JS J6 DD C5I CID. Provide technical and implementation support to JS J6 for coordination with other DoD agencies and organizations.
- BS/MS in a technical field (e.g., engineering, chemistry, physics, computer science, etc.)
- And/or commensurate operational military experience (10 years or greater), and/or related Government DoD experience (10 years or greater).
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance with SCI.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. Prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination prior to their start date unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.