Prevailance is seeking a fully qualified and experienced Navy Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO) to support Strike Group Interoperability Training/Readiness (SGITR) in San Diego, CA. The JICO will perform highly technical and complex Multi-Tactical Data Link and Common Operational Picture (COP) mentorship and advisement to Maritime Fleet Command Centers (FCC), Numbered Fleet Joint Interface Control Officers, Carrier Strike Group JICO, Amphibious Ready Group JICO/Interface Control Officers (ICO) and individual shipboard ICO(s).
Specifically, the SGITR program provides OFRP pre-deployment in port and underway training in Multi-Tactical Data Link architecture planning and operations; Multi-Tactical Data Link Network (MTN) implementation, management and monitoring; COP / Common Tactical Picture (CTP) interface management with a focus on CSG, ARG and Independent Deployer link syndicate and link response team roles and responsivities. SGITR program includes C2 system interoperability setup, configuration, and operation management policy and doctrine review.
Note: May be required to travel up to 25% of the time, including support of underway missions for periods of one to three weeks, including some weekends and holidays. Occasionally, CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required.
- Three (3) years’ experience in MTA planning and operations
- Three (3) years’ experience in MTN and system support
- Three (3) years’ experience in COP/CTP interoperability and integration
- Three (3) years’ experience with TTP process and development, Distributed Engineer and Joint Distributed Engineering Plant (DEP/JDEP)
- Three (3) years’ experience with ICO joint theater operations, Strike Group, or training staff operations
- Three (3) years’ experience with TDL system configuration and operation, GCCS-M operational, TDL architecture planning, TDL system integration and interoperability, TDL monitoring, ICO, common data link management system utilization
- Navy Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO) certification
- Must have the ability to medically screen for underway operations on a U.S. Naval vessel
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’ s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. At present the Government has not established a date by which EO 14042 will be enforced. Once the enforcement date is set, prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.