Support Strike Group Interoperability Training/Readiness (SGITR) through:
Multi-Tactical Data Link Architecture (MTA) Planning Support
- Provide pre-deployment training for CSG/ARG/Independent Deployer (ID)
- Develop and recommend TDL, COP, and CTP training plans, schedules, and status briefings
- Phase in new configuration guidance and newly fielded technology into the TDL, COP, and CTP when required
- Review/assess/validate OPTASK link, ID, CEC, air defense and BMD messages and DoD satellite/service access requests
- Provide documented pre-deployment training progress reviews and status update
- Participate in and support pre-deployment training meetings/conferences
- Provide locality-based MTA planning services at: San Diego, CA; Everett, WA; Yokosuka, JA; Norfolk, VA; and Mayport, FL
- Support and attend meetings, conferences and teleconferences as required
MTN Implementation, Management, and Monitoring Support
- Provide recommendations based on participating unit demonstrated proficiencies and FRTP deployment priority
- Observe, analyze, and assess ICO shipboard MTN implementation, management and monitoring along with COP/CTP interface management procedures and operations
- Provide real time feedback identifying technical issues/operational compliance with approved MTA/MTN/COP/CTP plans, C2 system procedures
- Observe, analyze, and assess system integration/interoperability troubleshooting; provide trouble isolation guidance, resolution feedback and mitigation recommendations
- Provide inputs to daily event hot-wash meetings and submit AAR
- Attend and provide technical guidance support at meetings, conferences and teleconferences as required
MTA/MTN, COP/CTP Curricula Review and Remote Assistance Support
- Review, analyze and assess current and proposed MTA/MTN/COP/CTP technical and tactical documentation
- Review, analyze and assess courseware utilized to support the development of Naval Air and Missile Defense Command interoperability tactical documentation, TTP, OPORD/OPTASK, DEP interoperability assessment reports and CSG/ARG/ID interoperability capabilities and limitations documentation
- Review, analyze and assess CSG/ARG/MTA/MTN/COP/CTP interoperability curricula and course materials
- Develop tailored TDL/CTP briefs specific to that CSG/ARG composition
- Attend/provide briefs at designated CSG/ARG/MTA/MTN/COP/CTP school house classroom-based courses
- Review/communicate MTA/MTN/COP/CTP technical interoperability and configuration issues, troubleshooting techniques/procedures, recent lessons learned and operational/functional mitigation recommendations
- Review, analyze and assess MTA/MTN/CTP trouble call requests for assistance and provide remote troubleshooting guidance, resolution and/or mitigation recommendations
- Develop and execute customized Link and CTP MTT
- Develop overview briefs and presentation materials
Note: May be required to travel up to 25 percent of the time, including support of underway missions for periods of one to three weeks, including some weekends and holidays. Occasionally, CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required.
Program Perform highly technical and complex Multi-Tactical Data Link and Common Operational Picture (COP) mentorship and advisement to Maritime Fleet Command Centers (FCC), Numbered Fleet Interface Control Officers (ICO), Carrier Strike Group ICOs, Amphibious Ready Group ICOs and individual shipboard ICOs.
- Provides OFRP pre-deployment in port and underway training in:
- Multi-Tactical Data Link architecture planning and operations.
- Multi-Tactical Data Link Network (MTN) implementation, management, and monitoring.
- COP / Common Tactical Picture (CTP) interface management with a focus on CSG, ARG and Independent Deployer link syndicate and link response team roles and responsibilities.
- Includes C2 system interoperability setup, configuration, and operation management policy and doctrine review.
- Navy ICO COI graduate
- Navy Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO) graduate
- Three (3) years’ experience in MTA planning and operations
- Three (3) years’ experience in MTN and system support
- Three (3) years’ experience in COP/CTP interoperability and integration
- Three (3) years’ experience with TTP process and development, Distributed Engineer and Joint Distributed Engineering Plant (DEP/JDEP)
- Three (3) years’ experience with ICO joint theater operations, Strike Group, or training staff operations
- Three (3) years’ experience with TDL system configuration and operation, GCCS-M operational, TDL architecture planning, TDL system integration and interoperability, TDL monitoring, ICO, common data link management system utilization
- Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO) certification
- Must have the ability to medically screen for underway operations on a U.S. Naval vessel.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. Prospective employees must submit proof of full vaccination prior to their start date unless a Prevailance approved accommodation for disability (to include medical conditions) or religious-based reasons has been received.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.