The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the bank’s overall digital marketing efforts through the coordination, planning, creation, execution, tracking, and reporting of all related initiatives. The position will be part of the Marketing Department and report directly to the Marketing Director. This position offers the opportunity to contribute to and build upon our ongoing digital marketing and digital transformation initiatives. The primary purpose of this position is to provide support to the marketing team to better optimize all digital marketing and acquisition channels by improving and expanding the bank's digital footprint including website optimization and maintenance, email marketing, SEO, digital advertising, social media marketing, content marketing, event promotion, and marketing automation/CRM software. This position will involve both contributing to the development of strategy as well as the day-to-day tactical execution of the strategy set forth by leadership.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ideal candidate would have strong writing, communication, and reporting skills, the ability to understand the bank’s products and services and how they can be marketed, and an understanding of the various digital mediums and how they work together.
· Lead the managing of website content, such as developing new pages/content, optimizing pages for conversion/UI/UX/SEO, and maintaining accurate information based on guidance from the team with the goals of driving website traffic and conversions.
· Assist in managing digital advertising campaigns through Google Search and Display, Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, the bank’s web and mobile platforms, and other digital mediums. Coordinate with marketing team and digital marketing agency partner to optimize digital campaigns, measure success, and prepare routine campaign reports that demonstrate the impact of campaigns.
· Responsible for ongoing maintenance, support, and execution of the marketing automation/CRM system and email marketing software system to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high-quality communications and strategies. Includes Journey building, monitoring, and reporting; email development; contributing to and coordinating with Marketing Automation/CRM committee on new strategies and tactics.
· Coordinate with marketing team and business lines to identify product priorities and digital marketing opportunities.
· Coordinate with on-staff graphic designer and agency partners to create content for website, emails, social media, and digital advertising.
· Contribute ideas for new digital marketing opportunities in strategy meetings.
· Develop digital marketing dashboard reports that reflect the impact of all digital mediums.
· Lead and/or support new digital marketing projects and implementations to bring new ideas to life.
Bachelor’s Degree in related subject such as Marketing, Digital Marketing, Web Development, Communications, or Business.
· Minimum of 2 years relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Basic understanding of key digital advertising mediums (paid social, Google Ads, etc.).
· Basic understanding of key digital marketing metrics and terminology.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to present ideas and report on results efficiently.
· Willingness to perform outreach in the form of emails and phone calls
· Strong attention to detail and time-management skills
· Prior experience with Marketing Automation software a plus.
Basic photo and video production and editing skills a plus
· Familiarity with website CMS management and email marketing software
· Thorough knowledge of Windows-based business software applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Computer and basic math skills.
· Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as work collaboratively with other staff and exhibit strong team work.
· Interest in continuous learning in all aspects of digital marketing
Any physical demands or work conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Fidelity Bank is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, life, and immediate 401(k) plan participation.
Fidelity Bank is an equal opportunity employer.