Product Manager, Data and Analytics
Remote • Product Management
LendKey is solving a complex challenge—to improve lives with lending made simple—by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
The Product Manager’s primary responsibility is to continuously solve for product-market fit. At LendKey, that means developing new features and improving on existing ones as they relate to the Business Analytics (BI) platform (the product) that meet real customer needs – for internal stakeholders and the financial institutions – and does so in a way that is better than the alternatives in the marketplace. The Product Manager will provide the product vision and be the voice of the customer.
What you’ll do:
· Collaborate cross-functionally (i.e., sales, marketing, operations, and external customers & partners) to manage the product roadmap, prioritize strategic initiatives, and drive consensus among stakeholders
· Serve as the liaison between business stakeholders and the data engineering and business intelligence team
· Develop product roadmap and plans for the BI product
· Translate existing, new, and ad hoc report requests into a cohesive set of analytical questions that can be served through self-service dashboards
· Transform ideas into epics in an Agile environment, documenting stories, and leading / participating in scrum meetings, among other day-to-day activities
· Track and periodically report on overall market and competitive dynamics. Regularly conduct customer interviews (both with internal customers and financial institutions) to identify pain points and areas of opportunity
· Monitor and report on KPIs that measure the success of the analytics product
· Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the BI product and understands how data and analytics should be aligned to meet internal and external customer needs
What we’re looking for:
Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and adherence to our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
Background & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required. Master’s degree a plus
- 7+ years of professional experience functioning in product management, business strategy, operations, and/or technology roles, preferably in the financial services industry
- Exposure to the Agile framework required. Comfortable with technology (including software collaboration tools) and working closely with developers
- Proven experience productizing data required
- Intermediate skillset with SQL and MS Excel required
- Demonstrated analytical and data-driven problem solver
- Experience with one or more data reporting, visualization, and data warehouse solutions such as PowerBI, Looker, Tableau, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with executive presence and a team-first attitude
- Experience with analytical tools such as R or Python a plus
- Experience with Master Data and Reference Data Management is a plus
- Ability to define a data platform using the Kimball methodology is a plus
Why work for us?
We have a lot to offer those that are looking to take the next step in their career, including:
- Growth potential join a growing fintech
- Creative and transparent company culture
- Growth potential
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Company stock options for eligible employees
- Flexible/remote work arrangements
LendKey is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law. LendKey offers reasonable accommodations to candidates with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process due to a disability, please let us know at HR@lendkey.com.
If you are a Colorado state resident, please email HR@lendkey.com to receive compensation information for this role. Please be sure to include this posting’s job title in the subject line of the email to help ensure a timely response. Base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. It is specific to Colorado and may not be applicable to other locations.
LendKey delivers high quality consumer loans directly to financial institutions through its digital lending-as-a-service model and indirectly through ALIRO by LendKey, an innovative deal network designed to enable financial institutions to buy, sell and broker loans. The platform delivers the technology, servicing, and support that financial institutions need to establish a strong digital lending presence, acquire loans for their balance sheets, and build lifetime relationships with their partners and customers. Lenders optimize their offerings by drawing upon LendKey’s fintech platform for demand generation, online decisioning, loan origination, loan servicing, compliance expertise, risk analytics, and proprietary balance sheet options. LendKey currently services more than $2 billion in loans and has helped community-capital providers deploy over $5 billion in loans since 2009. Visit LendKey for more information.