We’re constantly looking for talented thinkers of every kind to join us at our HQ office in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
If you've got the desire to be a part of a creative and innovative group of professionals in a fun and rewarding environment, then we invite you to apply!
Tambourine is one of the country’s fastest-growing hospitality & tourism marketing firms. Combining best-in-class tech with award-winning creative design, we revolutionize e-commerce for hotels, resorts and destinations.
Championing professional growth, prioritizing wellness and nurturing a healthy work-life balance is our formula for a unique company culture.
A few of our perks include 100% company-paid medical insurance, generous paid time off & holidays, maternity/paternity leave - and more!
Find us @TamboGram to learn more.
We might need someone like you very soon for the positions below:
- Front End Developer
- Digital Marketing Account Coordinator - Hotels
- Digital Marketing Account Specialist - Hotels
- Digital Marketing Account Manager - Hotels
- Digital Marketing Account Coordinator- Enterprise
- Digital Marketing Account Specialist - Enterprise
- Digital Marketing Account Manager - Enterprise
- Assistant Digital Marketing Project Manager
- Client Onboarding Specialist
- Paid Search and Social Media Advertising Specialist
- Paid Search and Social Media Advertising Assistant
Benefits & perks you receive from us
- Medical Insurance (base option 100% paid by us)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K (after one year of employment)
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance (100% paid by us)
- Additional Life & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Parental Leave (up to 3 months paid)
- Pet Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 6 WFH Days per month (10 WFH days in December!)
- Extra PTO for recreational stays in client properties
- Creative work atmosphere and culture
- Top tier hardware and industry software (We love Apple products!)
- Tri-Rail Commuter Discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tambourine does not discriminate, and prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, age, martial status, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, military status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws, in the process of hiring, retention, or the promotion of the employee.