Landsman Building Services Group is a medium size General Contractor, looking for an energetic, licensed electrician with minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in commercial construction, to manage and oversee our electrical division. The primary responsibilities will be estimating, project management, scheduling, work with outside contractors, and oversee labor to complete projects. Candidate must be able to understand and work off construction documents as well as visualize and cost out projects from site visits only.
- Prepare estimates for electrical and fire alarm.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously from pre-construction to finish, with a commitment to quality.
- Work and communicate with clients, project managers, and subcontractors.
- Complete submittals and purchase materials.
- Schedule and manage labor to complete projects on time.
- Oversee the safety of on site labor teams.
- Schedule required inspections.
- Track project and change orders.
- Furnish closeout documents.
- Updated electrical license.
- Outgoing, self-motivated team player.
- Familiar with computer estimating programs.
- Knowledge of electrical codes and overall construction process.
- Experience in commercial renovations and new builds.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)