Are you ready to join one of the country's strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams? H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of America's most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers. Join our team of exceptional clinicians!
H2 Health is seeking a full-time Fitness Services Director to work at our BODYWORKS outpatient clinic and 24/7 gym located in Beckley and provide as-needed support to include direction and coverage for our Pineville location as well as our new clinic and gym opening in November/December in Oak Hill, WV.
This position is responsible for the strategic planning and oversight of the fitness program for H2 Health.
Education: Exercise Physiologist degree or Personal Training certification is preferred
Experience: A minimum of one year of fitness experience preferred
- Ability to provide a variety of fitness interventions to accommodate the individual needs of the member
- Ability to develop rapport with members utilizing listening skills and a caring presence.
- Demonstrated ability to practice in an autonomous setting utilizing effective problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team.
- Must pass a required background check
Facility Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30 AM to 6 PM and Friday 8:30 AM to 5 PM
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
As a full-time employee (35+ hours per week), you will receive competitive wages, a rewarding incentive program, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- 401K with a match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement when traveling to more than one location in a day
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
- Health professionals who want to make a difference in their communities through premier healthcare and rehabilitation services are always welcome to apply to H2 Health. We welcome full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals from your colleagues!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.