At MEDITECH, we are committed to providing our customers with the service and care they need. As a Technical Account Manager, Implementation you will ensure the successful Implementation and Go-LIVE of the MEDITECH system. You will proactively evaluate system performance, printing, system stability and be the primary customer contact for resolving systemic issues. This allows the customer to focus on what really matters most — patient care. As a member of our Cloud Services team, your job would involve:
- Collaborating with all stakeholders beginning prior to software delivery to follow the Hardware Configuration Proposal Monitoring process to ensure the customer’s hardware purchase and installation goes smoothly
- Managing the system roadmap process - the roadmap ensures that the infrastructure is set up on time to follow MEDITECH best practices, the hardware meets specifications, and the IT staff on site know how to properly support the system
- Conducting regularly scheduled roadmap conference calls with all stakeholders
- Taking part in the MIS Dictionary Training at MEDITECH to have a face to face meeting with the customer to review the system roadmap process
- Training the customer on how to take down the MEDITECH system
- Traveling on site for a Pre-LIVE, LIVE visit, and post-LIVE system performance visit, if necessary
- Compiling post-LIVE performance-visit reports
- Taking accountability and managing the customer’s system stability, performance, and printing issues
- Continually following up with outstanding stability, performance, and printing issues to make sure that the issues continue to move toward resolution
- Collaborating with Technical Support Specialists, Tech Specialists, and Technical Performance Analysts, who investigate issues and design and interpret the outcomes of tests, reports, network traces, performance output, etc.
- Installing and/or coordinating the installation of diagnostic software and/or running tests
- Reporting evidence of root cause to MEDITECH application programmers, hardware vendors, and/or the customer
- Taking part in conference calls with all stakeholders when needed
- Coordinating the installation of hotfixes, patches, Jira items, and new hardware
- Documenting the problem, investigation plan, progress, and final resolution using Jira items where appropriate
- Ensuring that tasks, tests, trials, and communication happen in a timely way so the customer sees progress occurring on a very regular basis
- Conducting conference calls with all stakeholders when any new hardware is required to evaluate the new hardware requirements
- Travelling up to 40% of the time, anywhere within the United States and Canada
- Bachelor’s or associate degree with coursework in a computer programming related field (i.e., Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering)
- Knowledge in the general functionality of MEDITECH's Enterprise Health Record solution preferred
- Strong project management and customer service skills
- Understanding of the overall architecture of a client/server network, or the vocabulary used to describe one
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of management (both at MEDITECH and customer sites)
COVID-19: This position requires that you have received a COVID-19 vaccination unless you have a valid religious, medical, or pregnancy-related accommodation.
This is a hybrid role which includes a blend of in-office and remote work as designated by the management team.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. MEDITECH will not sponsor applicants for work visas.