Fairstead is a vertically integrated real estate company specializing in affordable and mixed-income housing. Since 2014, Fairstead has acquired and/or developed more than $4 Billion of multifamily property across the country, and today owns a portfolio of 16,500 apartments in 18 states. The company’s comprehensive platform provides hands-on expertise across all multifamily disciplines, including acquisitions, development, design and construction, energy and sustainability, property management and social services.
Fairstead’s primary mission is to provide high quality housing to all regardless of income, and to make our stakeholders feel “Right at Home.” We accomplish this through an empathetic and innovative approach, and by utilizing our interdisciplinary platform as an investor, developer, owner, and operator. Fairstead provides hands-on expertise across all multifamily disciplines, including acquisitions, development, design, construction, energy, sustainability, property management and social services.With a long-term commitment to its residents, communities, and partners, the Fairstead team stands out by:
- Listening to and understanding the needs of its residents, communities, partners, and stakeholders alike
- Developing and preserving high quality affordable housing in an innovative and sustainable fashion
- Creating a positive social and environmental impact within the properties and communities it serves
Fairstead’s Core Values
The Leasing Consultant will provide successful sales for Fairstead Management’s properties. The Leasing Specialist will demonstrate professionalism and well-informed solutions to assist in client needs during the sales process. The Leasing Specialist will have remarkable negotiation and problem-solving skills. At the direction of Fairstead Management, the Leasing Specialist is directly responsible for the following:
- Converting leads into community tours by following up with all prospects and providing helpful and compelling information about the community and neighborhood.
- Conducting informative and personalized tours of the apartment community that result in new leases.
- Building brand loyalty by ensuring that the resident experience is comfortable and helpful experience.
- Generating awareness via on all platforms
- Works with weekends with prospective residents.
- Coordinate property viewings, follow-ups and updating the contact management database.
- Has experience in marketing for rental listings through open houses and individual showings.
- Coordinate and schedule lease applications and adhere to compliance requirements.
- Execute new lease agreements and coordinate move-in processes.
- Prepare all lease-related paperwork.
- Plan and implement strategies to generate traffic.
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services
- Respond to queries/leads and conduct property inspections.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of experience as a leasing consultant
- Proven skills in managing leases for high volume properties
- Solid understanding of Federal, State and local rental regulations and compliance.
- Expert knowledge of rental agreements
- Strong knowledge of Tax Credit apartments
- Solution-oriented thinker with strong problem-solving skills,
- Well-informed individual who displays good judgement and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Yardi Software
- Great Interpersonal and Communication Skills.