U.S. CAD, a leading provider of software and services that support the AEC&O (Architect, Engineering, Construction, Owner) community, is seeking a BIM Modeler to join our dynamic and growing organization. This position will cover the western region of North America. The role entails performing Revit Architectural and/or MEP production work.
Candidates should have a minimum of 3+ years of industry experience in a position of Revit modeling, content creation, and project setup.
We engage with AEC&O firms to perform a wide variety of tasks including; basic to advanced Autodesk software training, AutoCAD to Revit transitions, Production augmentation, and custom content creation. Our clients are located across various states in the USA.
Candidates should be intimately familiar with construction documentation preparation and delivery. BIM is at the core of our services to the AEC community and qualified candidates will understand LOD requirements and BIM.
This position will be reporting to the Honolulu, HI office.
- Creating Architectural, Mechanical HVAC, DWV, Mechanical Pipe, Plumbing, Process Pipe and/or Electrical models
- Attending coordination meetings with clients
- Support room for our trades in the interstitial space
- Collaborating with other disciplines
- Aiding in the creation of Revit families, as needed
- Complete weekly accounting of time through entry of digital time sheets.
- Minimum of 3+ years utilizing Autodesk Revit Architecture and/or Revit MEP, Navisworks, and AutoCAD
- Strong skill set in the use of Bluebeam solutions.
- Experience leading BIM Coordination meetings
- Exhibit a strong understanding of construction principles.
- Assist Project Managers with the estimation and scoping of new project opportunities.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- A proactive attitude and demonstrate strong self-motivational attributes.
- Demonstrate a sense of pride and adhere to high standards and quality personally and in their work product and services.
- Thrive in a team atmosphere.
- Possess superior organizational/time management skills and a “make-it-happen” attitude with the abilities to multi-task several projects at one time.
- Adhere to the utmost business ethics ensuring U.S. CAD maintains its respected image at all times
- Maintain experience and understanding of the production, design, and construction environment.
- Maintain a good working attitude and a desire to be a key member of our dynamic team and make a
- difference in the design industry.
- Willingness and flexibility to take on other duties and responsibilities that may be required to effectively support the needs of our customers, Autodesk, and U.S. CAD.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience with Autodesk Forge, and/or Dynamo.
- Experience with Autodesk BIM360
- 2+-years or more of Construction-related experience
Company Culture & Core Values
U.S. CAD’s staff are committed to living out the Company Culture and Core Values daily with an emphasis on teamwork, a positive attitude, and a desire to learn.
- Open and consistent communication at all levels
- Fun atmosphere: Happy employees are productive employees
- Lead by example
- Respect for people and process
- One team: Whether we succeed, or we fail, we do so together
- Creativity and “outside the box” thinking is highly encouraged
- Honesty & Integrity: Words and actions in complete alignment
- Commitment to Excellent Service: Providing quality work and follow-through
- Accountability: Responsible to our coworkers, our customers and ourselves
- Trust and Mutual Respect: The foundation for win-win relationships
About U.S. CAD
U.S. CAD is a full-service technology consulting firm for the AEC&O industry. We are a leading Autodesk value added reseller and the world’s largest Bluebeam value added reseller. We equip our clients with the software, hardware, training, BIM production, and consulting that they need to win more, produce more, and achieve more. From BIM software to 3D laser scanning, customers are able to address their specific needs with the guidance and expertise of the U.S. CAD team. For more information, visit http://www.uscad.com or call (877) 648-7223.