Over the past 30+ years, CRI has partnered with countless companies to create workplaces that become ecosystems for imagination, inspiration, and ideas.?
In the landscape of ever-changing office design, we strive to create resilient workplaces that become launch pads for teams to feel excited, motivated, and encouraged to do their best work.?
Our expertise is built upon a solid foundation of workplace strategy and furniture design, project management, and client advocacy. We are passionate about our values and strive to be an example of excellence in all that we do.?
About the Role:
Annecillary Furniture Services, the delivery and installation arm of CRI, provides installation project management and services in the fast-paced commercial furniture industry. The Installation Project Manager sets up projects for success through processing orders in the warehouse, tracking product, anticipating challenges, communicating issues and setting up the install team for a successful delivery and installation. By communicating with the client, warehouse, and field, the Installation Project Manager acts as the main source of collaboration to meet project goals and resolve punch items.
CRI is located in San Francisco and Annecillary Furniture Services is located in San Leandro. This position is hybrid, but there would be an expectation to be in San Leandro a minimum of 2 days a week to be successful in this role.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Create work orders daily detailing scope of work for all installation deliveries and projects. This includes preparing install plans to ensure success of the field crew onsite
- Provide quotes and associated costs for projects
- Distribute pull lists to the warehouse crew daily detailing product to be loaded for all install projects
- Interface with warehouse and field teams as needed throughout project lifecycle to anticipate challenges, obtain information, complete deliverables, and analyze project progress
- Update clients daily on product receiving and project progress to allow coordination and execution of deliverables in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate and detailed documentation of large-scale projects including pricing summaries and installation specifics, to provide accurate invoicing
- Match receiving reports against clients’ receiving tickets to check that the correct product was received.
- Communicate any product issues to clients
- Serve as the main support for the Logistics Manager
- Train, mentor, and manage the workflow of the Installation Project Assistant
- Other duties as assigned.
- Self-starting, solutions-oriented, energetic, analytical, strategic, creative and results-oriented with a strong background in project management.
- Exceptional organizational, administrative and communication skills.
- Knowledge of contract furniture industry or passionate about furniture/interior design, preferred.
- Working knowledge of construction projects, furniture relocation and installation, trucking, installation labor, furniture manufacturing and shipping, building management and current workplace issues and trends.
- Demonstrate professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment in the performance of business transactions, and commitment to providing an exceptional client experience.
- Able to work effectively in a high pressure, deadline-intensive environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with people both within and outside the company.
- Must be detailed, organized, flexible and service oriented with the ability to multi-task, problem solve and prioritize effectively to meet deadlines.
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
- A minimum of 3 years of office administrative experience or 1 year of project management experience.
- Be a Good Human – Be kind, be respectful, be positive, have fun.? We work hard, play hard and do the right thing.
- Be the Best Teammate – Roll up your sleeves, share wins and losses, approach creative problem solving collaboratively, be a no-ego doer. Together we are a force to be reckoned with.
- Be Inquisitive – Be engaged, find the why, value learning. Each day is a new opportunity to be better and put into practice the learning from the day before.
- Be a Design Thinker – Have empathy, question, ideate and solve. We encourage design thinking in all facets of our business.
- Be an Example of Excellence – Go above & beyond, show initiative, be proud. Expect the best of yourself and each other every day.
- Be Authentic – Live our values with your personality. We want you to be you!