*$1000 Sign on BONUS*
Caring Places Management is actively recruiting an empathetic, qualified individual to join our Assisted Living & Memory Care community, Creekside Place, as a Caregiver. As part of our team, you work with seniors requiring assistance and their families to determine their individual needs and requirements. Why work for Caring Places Management? We truly believe in our company motto: "Exceeding Expectations for Loving, Thoughtful Care".
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring and getting to and from activities and meals according to the individual service plan.
- Allows and encourages residents to do as much of their own care as possible.
- Serves meals to residents in the dining room or apartments and may assist in preparing meals following preplanned menus.
- Encourages residents to eat a proper diet and take adequate fluids while respecting the resident’s right to free choice and records and reports changes in resident’s eating habits to the supervisor.
- Initiates and participates in leisure activities provided for residents as described in the activity calendar and encourages residents to socialize and participate in planned activities or programs to develop friendships with other residents.
- Maintains residents’ records daily in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy and procedures; documents medication distribution as applicable, leisure activities, incidents, and observations; reports any changes in resident’s physical condition and/or behavior, and visitors; observes and reports the health and emotional condition of each resident; and promptly reports all changes to the supervisor.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly environment for the residents; performs general housekeeping; and follows cleaning schedules for resident laundry, bedrooms, dining area, living space, bathrooms, kitchen, and other areas.
- Follows proper procedures in emergency situations and responds promptly and positively to resident requests for assistance.
- Knows location of each resident, reminds them to sign out when they leave the building, and notifies the supervisor immediately if unable to locate a resident.
- High school diploma or GED certificate required; vocational training in senior care and assisted living strongly preferred
- Prior experience as a caregiver or in an assisted living environment, preferred
- CPR and BLS certification, preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Part Time or Full Time
- Day Shift
- Wage is starting at $19. Paid training provided; HCA or CNA preferred.
- Health Insurance - FT Employees ONLY
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- WellVia (Telehealth) - FREE TO EMPLOYEES & FAMILY MEMBERS AND EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON HIRE
- 401K Plan
- Competitive Wages
- Employee Appreciation
- Free On the Job Training
APPLY NOW! Or visit our website at https://www.caringplaces.com/ for more information. Please attach RESUMES when applying.