LendKey is solving a complex challenge – to improve lives with lending made simple – by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age through efficient and transparent access to quality loan production. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks and has conducted over $4.5BN in loan sales and originations across its platform.
We are looking for a Senior Regulatory Compliance Analyst responsible for the following job duties.
• Assist with building out and administering the company’s compliance management system
• Develop, document, and monitor controls and audit procedures to ensure of accurate and compliant internal loan origination and servicing processes
• Conduct scheduled audits/reviews of loans originated and serviced by company on behalf of financial institution clients
• Perform other monitoring audits of function areas and identify/report significant issues related to processes and controls, including risks inherent in and potential improvements to, those processes and controls
• Prepare reports of findings and recommendations for management
• Respond to compliance inquiries from business lines and lending clients
• Engage with regulatory examiners and auditors during external examinations and audits
• Provide compliance support and oversight of corrective action when issues are identified
• Assist with vendor management
• Additional requests/projects as needed
What we’re looking for: Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and adherence to our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
Background & Skills:
• 5+ years of experience in compliance working for banking institution, financial technology company, and/or regulatory agency;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Banking, or equivalent field of study preferred
• Relevant compliance certification a plus (e.g., CRCM, CRVPM, CUCE, NCCO, BSACS, etc.)
• Sound knowledge of consumer banking/lending industry and regulatory requirements required (e.g., Reg.Z/TILA, Reg. B/ECOA, Reg. V/FCRA, Reg. E/EFTA, UDAAP, SCRA, MLA, etc.). Knowledge of education lending/servicing is a plus
• Ability to research, understand, and apply in practice applicable state and federal consumer financial services laws and regulations
• Previous experience directly involved with regulatory agency examinations (e.g., CFPB, OCC, NCUA, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of audit best practices and risk management
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Able to multi-task, adapt to growth, and work both, independently and within a team environment
• Detail oriented and excellent time management skills
• Ability to operate in a fluid work environment that requires the management of multiple priorities that often compete and may have defined regulatory time limits
• Ability to use work productivity software (Microsoft Office and Tools) in performing analytical or compliance duties with minimal to no supervision
Why work for us?
We have a lot to offer those that are looking to take the next step in their career, including:
- Opportunity to join a growing fintech
- Creative and transparent company culture
- Growth potential
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Company stock options for eligible employees
- Flexible/remote work arrangements
LendKey is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law. LendKey offers reasonable accommodations to candidates with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process due to a disability, please let us know at HR@lendkey.com.
If you are a Colorado state resident, please email HR@lendkey.com to receive compensation information for this role. Please be sure to include this posting’s job title in the subject line of the email to help ensure a timely response. Base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. It is specific to Colorado and may not be applicable to other locations.
LendKey delivers high quality consumer loans directly to financial institutions through its digital lending-as-a-service model and indirectly through ALIRO by LendKey, an innovative deal network designed to enable financial institutions to buy, sell and broker loans. The platform delivers the technology, servicing, and support that financial institutions need to establish a strong digital lending presence, acquire loans for their balance sheets, and build lifetime relationships with their partners and customers. Lenders optimize their offerings by drawing upon LendKey’s fintech platform for demand generation, online decisioning, loan origination, loan servicing, compliance expertise, risk analytics, and proprietary balance sheet options. LendKey currently services more than $2 billion in loans and has helped community-capital providers deploy over $4.5 billion in loans since 2009. Visit LendKey for more information.