REVELxp is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences for more than 50 partners, hosting a million fans, and participating in thousands of events annually. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is reshaping fan experience across the nation.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation, and like the excitement of a fast-paced, fun environment, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a team-oriented, operations-minded individual. As a Production Coordinator for REVELXP, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of success including set up, logistics and delivery of event equipment and oversight of production and local event staff in one of our Birmingham, AL offices/warehouses.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
Operations & Logistics:
- Oversee all crew in production
- Ensure proper operational procedures are being following in the warehouse and on site
- Operate ethically and morally
- Must be a positive steward of the company
- Responsible for executing all tasks outlined by Production Manager
- Train and oversee production-focused employees in the following areas:
- Equipment knowledge
- Equipment maintenance and safety
- Warehouse organization and cleanliness
- Vehicle procedures, safety, and maintenance
- Responsible for holding all team members accountable and enforcing disciplinary action, when necessary
- Attend site visits, when necessary
- Review weekly labor budgets with Production Manager to assess the need for adjustments in on-site performance
- Responsible for the implementation, management and improvement of current systems:
- Labor Organization and Staffing
- Equipment Maintenance and Planning
- Budget Management
- Inventory and Fleet Maintenance
- Organize on-site safety programs
- Quality control
- Participate in all Coordination Meetings
- Ensure the following is completed:
- Maintain proper inventory count
- Assist in coordination of equipment transfers between local warehouses
- Responsible for checking and reporting the quality of equipment
- Responsible for receiving and reporting damaged equipment
- Maintain and improve warehouse organization. Implement and train on best practices.
- Vehicle maintenance schedules, tag renewals, etc.
- Creative, oversee and participate in cleaning schedules
- Implement safe policies and practices to reduce the possibility of injuries
- Maintain facility health in warehouse, office, and surrounding grounds
- Marking site lines (including 811 and tent permits)
- Responsible for onsite quality control and checklist
- Some travel required to assist with other operations as needed. In rare cases, may need to travel to assist production teams during football season (on weekends).
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Effective problem-solving abilities and the ability to work independently and as a team -- be a self-starter and collaborative depending on needs
- Strong organization, communication, follow up and interpersonal skills with a high attention to detail
- Able to develop and execute event plans that achieve the highest standards of event operations
- Experienced in executing projects within a fast-paced environment; time management is key
- High level of initiative, specifically in the areas of guest experience and logistics
- Must demonstrate a high level of integrity, character, honesty and commitment to excellence
- Results-driven; willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish the goal
- Strong desire to learn and grow within the company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Basic term life/AD&D/short term disability/long term disability provided
- 401k option
- PTO commensurate with tenure