We are seeking a meticulous and adaptable Production Administrator to work directly with and support the Division Vice President and the Operations and Sales teams. In this role you will manage inventory, schedules, pick tickets and work orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Job cost and job billings for the division. Send job billings daily.
- Order inventory for stock items and all store 4 special orders.
- Receive all division materials/inventory.
- Work with the warehouse to reconcile inventory and conduct inventory cycle counts.
- Provide administrative assistance to sales representatives.
- Scan in job documents and file all jobs in files.
- Train and backup Production Coordinators in all job aspects.
- Represent Arlun Inc. to our customers in a prompt and professional manner.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent customer service skills and organizational skills
- Accounting background is a plus
- Proficiency in RFMS and Microsoft applications
- Construction/Flooring background is desired, but not required
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for long periods throughout the day
- Must possess the ability to reach with hands and arms, to move among and between office; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel, and crouch; to life and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
- General working conditions
- Office Environment
- Driving as needed
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching