SUMMARY: The Multi-Media/Graphic Designer will be responsible for supporting the bank’s overall marketing efforts through the design, creative direction, development, and execution of all traditional and digital media elements including traditional graphic design, digital design, video development/editing, and photography. The position will be part of the Marketing and Digital Experience Department and report directly to the Marketing Director. The primary purpose of this position is to provide professional in-house creative direction and design to the marketing and digital team to support the bank’s growth trajectory and better optimize all marketing and communications channels.
The ideal candidate would have strong digital and traditional design skills, deep production knowledge, the ability to understand the bank’s products and services and how they can be marketed, experience in generating concepts and developing campaign creative that will help build brand awareness and drive sales, and a solid understanding of the various digital mediums and how they work together.
Candidates will be asked to share their portfolio of work, including multi-media campaigns that demonstrate how their work has built brands and drove sales.
- Performs as primary/senior in-house graphic designer and production specialist responsible for designing and producing a wide range of marketing materials including but not limited to digital ads, print ads, outdoor, direct mail, social, email, website, collateral, branch merchandising, signage, event support, presentations, brand materials, video production, and photography projects, as needed.
- Fully supports marketing initiatives set forth by the CMO and Marketing Director to translate marketing objectives, challenges, and ideas into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, on brand, and effective.
- Lead the development of all graphics and design elements from creative conception to delivery.
- Serve as the expert in brand and design imagery to create compelling and impactful visuals that support storytelling and overarching brand messaging.
- Recommend new graphics and updates to keep the brand and bank current by proactively seeking ways to iterate and evolve our design.
- Update, maintain, and promote brand guidelines.
- Coordinate with on-staff graphic designer and other professional creative partners (videographers, photographers, printers, agencies, etc.).
- Contribute ideas for new marketing opportunities in strategy and team meetings.
- Manage all design projects to ensure timely completion.
- Perform other marketing duties as requested or assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in related subject such as Visual Arts, Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing, Digital Marketing, or commensurate work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid portfolio of creative marketing and digital design-focused work
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (CS) (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc.)
- Versatility across various media types and design styles.
- Video Production, Photography, and/or animation experience a plus.
- Knowledge of marketing communications principles and print production processes.
- Knowledge of financial institution marketing and/or bank/credit union industry.
- Knowledge of Windows-based business software applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Great ability to clearly communicate your ideas, and empathetically listen to feedback.
- Strong time and project management.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as work collaboratively with other staff and exhibit strong teamwork
Any physical demands or work conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Fidelity Bank is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, life, and immediate 401(k) plan participation.
To apply for this position, please send complete an internal transfer form and forward to Human Resources.
Fidelity Bank is an equal opportunity employer.