BorderX Lab is the creator of the Beyond Fashion and Beauty Discovery Marketplace launched in 2014. We connect global middle class shoppers to select American and European brands and retailers. Through our direct partnerships with major American and European fashion and beauty brands we guarantee our users receive authentic products at transparent prices. For merchants, we provide a turn-key solution to China localization, payment, marketing, logistics and customer care. BorderX Lab has offices in Silicon Valley and Shanghai.
We are looking for an Account Coordinator for cross-team communication and digital inventory management. This position will report to the head of account management.
- Check/monitor processing fees (including category or brand specific processing fees and front-end processing fees)
- Keep two master sheets for BD/App Ops:
- one sheet that tracks all upcoming placements that have been booked in Braavos by chronological order
- one sheet that highlights all merchants who have an active flat fee or CPA based packages running (such as a monthly or quarterly package) so we can prioritize exposure for those accounts
- Routinely check inventory levels of websites vs curators for significant discrepancies
- Routinely check product pricing around key events to ensure feeds have been updated
- Check on shipping+Duty fee rates on our app to China and share any outliers or increases with AM team
- Communication with App Ops regarding current and upcoming merchant offers
- Assist in adding Placements and Proposals to Braavos and CRM
- assist with creating proposals, account plans, and overall account support
- Maintaining an accurate and updated database of client information
- Support Account Managers
- Ensure offers and codes are live on the APP
- Assist BD and Account Management Leaders in necessary tasks
- Coordinate with AMs and BDs when issues arise that need their attention
You will thrive in the role if you:
- Are Confident, have a can-do attitude, and able to interact professionally with all levels of employees
- Can collaborate with account team members to take notes for follow-ups etc. and your note taking game is strong
- Have the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Possess excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Are passionate about cross-border e-commerce
What we offer:
- Be part of a diverse and awesome team.
- Benefits: family-friendly Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage; FSA Health, Dependent and Commuter Plans; 401K Plan
- Grow your expertise and career in a sustainable hyper-growth startup environment.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Learn how to execute in an international startup (Silicon Valley and Shanghai offices).
- Unlimited PTO