Vector Solutions is the leading provider of SaaS-based, mobile enabled management solutions empowering customers in the public, educational and commercial sectors to make safer, smarter, better decisions. Each day from start to finish, Vector Solutions’ comprehensive, end to end suite equips everyday heroes across industries including fire and EMS services, law enforcement, municipalities and public works, K-12, higher ed and special education providers with mission-critical software and content encompassing training, workforce and risk management, and operational readiness.
Providing industry-focused solutions that connect content and technology, Vector’s unique product set includes employee and student training and learning management, continuing education (CE), compliance training, workforce scheduling, safety management, and more. Their extensive online and mobile learning library features curated world-class content to meet the unique needs of their clients in the industrial, engineering, education, and public safety industries.
Reaching more than 34,000 clients and 31 million users worldwide, customers rely on Vector Solutions to help them prepare for the changes that come with new technologies, complex compliance regulations, and more challenging workplaces and environments.
Vector Solutions has ~800 team members across the country. The company is headquartered in Tampa, FL with additional offices in Arlington, VA, Camas, WA, Cincinnati, OH, Bloomington, IN, Farmington, UT, and San Diego, CA.
We are seeking an experienced VP/SVP, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) to join our dynamic team. We are looking for a motivated and experienced individual to champion the development of a DE&I strategy, fostering a culture of belonging for all our employees.
Reporting directly to the CEO and Chief HR Officer, this individual will be responsible for implementing a company-wide, multi-year DE&I strategy centered around building a diverse workforce and creating a collaborative and inclusive work environment for all associates. This role will work across departments including talent acquisition, talent management, HR, general staff, and business leaders to ensure we are aligned to achieve results. The individual will establish KPI’s to track success and report to our Executive Leadership Team (ELT) on progress and results tied directly to business objectives.
This position will report into one of our offices and have a hybrid in office schedule (2-3 days in office).
- Develop and lead efforts for a multi - year plan for to enhance diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
- Drive corporate DEI strategies by building trusting partnerships at all levels of the organization and providing consultation to the ELT, functional leaders, and Human Resources.
- Develop, track and report on KPI’s to help focus efforts, showcase impact, and ensure program success that drives business outcomes.
- Lead diversity education programs, including creating and delivering customized training programs across the company, partnering with the Learning and Development team and external vendors (as needed) to integrate DE&I principals into the leadership curriculum.
- Conduct ongoing research on best practices and recommend strategies for continuous improvement of DE&I Initiatives.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to diversify candidate pipelines and strengthen talent pools.
- Provide on-going analytics and reporting to measure the effectiveness of DE&I practices and impact on business results.
- Ensure the ERGs are sustainable and driving business outcomes.
- This is a hands-on executive position with no direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience and a track record of success in DEI program design, development, management, measurement, and evaluation.
- Demonstrated proactive approach and ability to influence, build relationships and communicate at all levels.
- Ability to think strategically and translate business needs into concrete action plans.
- Strong change management, customer service, analytical, organizational, problem-solving, presentation, and communication skills required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- May occasionally lift up to 15 pounds.
VECTOR SOLUTIONS TEAM MEMBER VALUES
Teamwork - Above all, we’re a team. We support each other, respect each other, take care of each other, and work together as One Vector to accomplish our common goals and serve our customers.
Partnership - Our customers’ success is our success. We work to earn the trust of our customers and always deliver on our commitments. This partner mindset fuels our ability to create happy customers and team members.
Passion - It’s not a job, it’s a calling. We have passion for our mission, for our customers, for our work, and for sharing a fulfilling experience with our fellow team members.
Inclusiveness - Uniqueness is powerful. Diversity, equality, and inclusion guide how we build our teams and cultivate our leaders, creating a company that promotes a variety of perspectives and crucial conversations, leading to better outcomes.
Excellence - Bring your ‘A’ game. We never settle for anything but excellence at every level and are dedicated to delivering exceptional results. We’re committed to doing what’s right and best in every situation.
Curiosity - We love a good challenge. We stretch ourselves to be the best, ask questions, learn from our mistakes, and are dedicated to continually improving and growing.
Ownership - We own the outcome and don’t pass the buck. We feel ownership over our individual projects, respond to challenges with urgency, and hold ourselves and each other accountable.
Vector Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.