Roseville, CA • Development Department (Full-time)
Quick Quack Car Wash is a fast-growing company looking to add an Architectural Project Manager to our growing in-house design team. We are looking for an energetic, creative, problem-solving person who thinks like an entrepreneur and will contribute to a fun and team-oriented atmosphere. Our company vision is to be Fast, Clean, and Loved… Everywhere.
We are looking for an experienced Architectural Project Manager to help lead our planning and construction document production. Quick Quack is growing fast and needs a Smart, Kind and Driven person to drive Construction Document production for our growing list of new locations.
You are proactive, responsive, highly motivated, creative, a thinker, and a doer. You are eager to learn and/or mentor your colleagues with your vision, ideas, and experience. You thrive on your ability to work on all phases of a project with the high level of commitment and dedication needed to get the job done. You are ambitious and goal-oriented looking for longevity that will advance your career at Quick Quack.
This position will play a key role in contributing to Quick Quack’s growth and success! This position will report directly to the Vice President of Development and will take daily direction from the Architectural Director.
• Manage schematic designs, working drawings, and project manual/ specifications production for our car wash projects.
• Lead efforts to maintain our prototype designs and incorporate periodic changes from stakeholders into the proto models.
• With guidance from the Architectural Director, can develop all phases of projects while adhering to protecting our brand intent.
• Provide strong technical detailing skills in a variety of construction materials and building types.
• Coordinate information and work from our engineering consultants throughout the Design Development and Construction Document phases of our projects.
• Respond to jurisdiction entitlement and permit plan review comments by assessing appropriate responses and coordinating with engineers for their timely responses.
• Manage consultants, delegate work assignments, and provide direction and guidance to drafters.
• Attend internal meetings to ensure design specifications are coordinated with drawings.
• Manage our projects’ design development and details, programming, specifications, site planning, and construction administration on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Regularly meet with the Architectural Director, Real Estate Managers, Construction Managers, and Pre-Construction Managers to report on the completion of projects’ milestone target dates and unique project details.
• Minimum five (7) years of experience in architectural design products on the licensure track.
• Ability to demonstrate full knowledge of industry practices and a proven track record of quality control on planning through construction document phase drawings and documents.
• Experience in construction document preparation and field observation, knowledge of building materials, specifications, and construction techniques.
• Must have strong design and problem-solving skills and a continuous desire to find better ways to do things!
• Experience in dealing with governmental agencies and building/zoning codes and appropriate
knowledge of engineering disciplines to evaluate and coordinate work done by consultants.
• Solid judgment, based on precedent and policy, in the development of a recommended course of action.
• Excellent verbal and written communication as well as time management skills.
• Excellent client management and customer service orientation and presentation skills.
• Understanding of sustainable practices and industry standards.
• Proficiency in relevant computer software: Building Information Modeling: Revit 2016 or later;
Rendering: 3D Studio Max, Modeling: SketchUp or Rhino; AutoCAD 2016 or later; Bluebeam Revu; Microsoft Office.
• A degree in Architecture, preferable at the graduate level, related field or equivalent
experience in an architect’s office required.
What We O?er:
• Competitive Salary
• Free Unlimited Car Washes!
• 401k + match
• Professional development assistance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays