Circle of Care and Empower Behavioral Health are working together to provide quality care across a range of services. CofC provides in-home pediatric occupational, physical, and speech therapy services in Texas. EBH was created with the mission of empowering families by providing the most effective Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services, to ensure that learners with autism and other developmental disabilities reach their maximum potential. Together, these organizations have set out to provide the best care across pediatric occupational, physical, speech therapy, and ABA services.
Our therapy sessions are administered by credentialed and compassionate therapists and technicians who create a personalized plan of care according to each child’s needs. Both Circle of Care and Empower Behavioral Health have an excellent reputation in the market based on results achieved and an unyielding high level of personal care.
We are looking for Occupational Therapists to join our compassionate and knowledgeable team of professionals!
What makes us different?
- Dedicated support from the corporate office, even after hours.
- The organization is run by a therapist, so we understand the challenges you go through on a day-to-day basis.
- Mentor program, whether you are a new grad, or an experienced Occupational Therapist we can pair you with an amazing therapist to help you succeed.
- Flexible schedule, we understand that a work-life balance is important for our occupational therapists to give their absolute best.
- Condensed caseload, let us know the areas you are willing to service.
- Participate in the development and periodic revision of the plan of care
- Schedules, plans activities, and provides rehabilitative services for occupational therapy
- Records type of treatment and patient’s reaction to it on clinical/progress notes, which are written on the day of the visit and incorporated in the patient’s record weekly.
- Maintains adequate records on all patients, including summary reports
- Utilizes community resources and Agency personnel for proper referral
- Selects and administers diagnostic and therapeutic techniques and materials
- Health Insurance 100% employer paid at base level for the employee
- Dental and vision insurance
- Therapy License Renewal reimbursement
- $300 in annual CEU reimbursement
- Annual Auto and Cell/data allowance
- 10 PTO days a year
- Executive Council for Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Examiners (ECPTOTE)
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- One (1) full year of supervised work experience preferred
- Licensure or certification by the state of Texas as an OTR ( Registered Occupational Therapist)
Organizational Relationship: Reports directly to the Director of Rehabilitation
Empower Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.