Summary: Works alongside WITF staff to develop and produce podcasts that feature local people and topics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Collaborate with staff members on topics for podcasts that cover a variety of topics
· Assist WITF staff with generating new ideas, guests, and topics
· Schedule guests and help prepare them for their interview
· Work alongside WITF digital production staff to produce weekly podcasts
· Perform audio and video production and recording duties for the podcast
· Assist with the post-production editing alongside WITF staff
· Perform other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience: Enrolled in a bachelor's degree program studying communications, audio production, or a similar field with at least 2 years of course work completed.