Design/Digital Specialist will work alongside the vice president of marketing and the entire corporate marketing team to design, produce and manage collateral and digital content used for Trademark’s business development efforts.
To be successful in this role, ideal candidate will have:
- In-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, and layout techniques
- Solid grasp of tech and IT's role within design and be receptive to learning emerging marketing technologies.
- Understanding of digital marketing strategy and how to apply creative design solutions into the digital space across various media platforms
- Experience executing marketing projects from conception to production
- Commitment to delivering high-quality collateral on tight deadlines that consistently adhere to brand standards
- Strong collaboration skills to work internally across all Trademark departments
Design high-quality digital assets including the following:
- Business development presentation packages that support Trademark’s Institutional Services, Investor Relations and Leasing initiatives.
- Leasing Packages for each property in the Trademark Portfolio.
- Consumer Engagement Surveys
- Branding and iconography to video editing, photography and social media campaigns
- Overall Site Maintenance and general troubleshooting of corporate website to insure optimal user experience
- Oversight of quarterly analytics reporting for corporate site.
- Updates: Posting News, Articles, Podcast and relevant portfolio information
- File and photography management
- Periodic updates for select portfolio property sites (approx. 2-3 sites)
- Support other property sites as needed with troubleshooting
- Management of corporate email program. Includes Design, Execution and distribution of corporate emails pertaining to press releases, podcast distribution, and other corporate marketing initiatives.
- Quarterly analytics reporting
- 3-5 years of digital design experience.
- Agency experience a plus. Commercial Real Estate experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- High Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Photoshop, as well as the Microsoft suite.
- Basic Knowledge of WordPress.
- Basic Knowledge of HubSpot, TypeForm and LucidPress/Marq a plus
At Trademark, we recognize that our strength is directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We approach our business as learners and not knowers, and we equip our employees with the tools and training needed to succeed professionally. Trademark provides a highly collaborative work environment that encourages interaction across teams and senior leadership in order to produce high quality work for best-in-class commercial real estate across multiple asset classes.
Trademark Property Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
Trademark Benefits for you:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid LTD, STD, and Life Insurance
- 15 days Paid Time Off - no waiting period. Increases over time
- Additional paid day off for your birthday each year
- 10 additional paid corporate holidays
- 401k employer match after 30 days of employment
- Employee assistance program to support every aspect of your wellbeing
- Annual bonus structure
- Personal and professional growth opportunities