Vydia is an end-to-end music technology platform that provides labels with the infrastructure and tools to power their business. With a full suite of services, Vydia offers video and audio supply chain, global distribution, performance analytics, rights management, automated payments, detailed revenue reporting, and marketing services. Vydia is a premium partner of leading digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple, TikTok, Vevo, YouTube, and Facebook. Combining innovative technology with industry expertise, Vydia is distribution reimagined. To learn more, please visit vydia.com
Vydia is looking for an energetic and highly-motivated individual to join our Client Success Team. This person should be an intricately organized, self-motivated expert in supporting cross-team functionality and extremely entrepreneurial in spirit. This role requires impeccable communication skills as the Client Success Associate will be working with many sectors of the business, and act as the front-line responder to a diverse array of creative client personalities. This position will mainly be remote but will require working out of either our Holmdel, NJ, or our Los Angeles, CA location from time to time.
- Assist with the day-to-day management of clients/label accounts through Vydia’s platform, various digital service providers, content operations, and cross-functional processes throughout the company
- Maintain client request boards and support tickets up to performance standards - such as productivity, quick request resolution, accountability, and other KPIs.
- Communicate priority/time-sensitive requests to the Content Operations team
- Recognize patterns in user requests for the purpose of building and improving our knowledge base and FAQs, as well as product optimization suggestions to our internal departments.
- Become an expert in Vydia’s platform and services and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products
- Review and respond to client support email requests
- 1+ years experience in a client-facing role
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred, but not mandatory
- Creative thinker with a strong mind for process improvements
Reasons to work with us:
- Vydia has been named Best Place to Work in NJ by NJBIZ 4x due to its collaborative, fast-paced, and fun, thriving environment
- Major growth opportunities alongside the growth of the company; Vydia has been identified as an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Company in America and by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the most Entrepreneurial companies in America
- Join a mission-based culture that enjoys giving back to the community through a variety of initiatives that are meaningful to our team members
- Full medical/dental/vision package, 401k retirement, and financial wellness plans
- We invest in your growth and development, providing a professional development stipend for continued education and mentorship to support your career goals
- Hybrid/Remote flexibility to work from home: We’ll ship you a laptop and provide onboarding and introductory materials remotely; Visit offices in Holmdel, NJ, and Los Angeles, CA as needed.
- Generous vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it including maternity/paternity leave
- Vydia CEO identified as 2021 Executive Technology Influencer by ROI-NJ, 2020 Billboard Indie Power Player, 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, and 2017 Tech Innovator of the year by the Asbury Park Press, and highlighted by Forbes, Rolling Stone, and NPR.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.