We are seeking a dynamic VP of Marketing to lead Celona’s marketing function and propel us into the next phase of hyper growth in the private 5G market. This person will lead a team comprised of all our marketing functions including: demand generation, product marketing, channel marketing, analyst and press relations, and brand development. This position reports to the CEO.
- Drive the creation and execution of the marketing strategy and align with the company’s business plan and goals
- Align marketing plan and execution with the overall company Go-to-market needs
- Translate the marketing plan into actionable quarterly targets, goals, initiatives and metrics
- Build and manage the marketing team
- Work with the finance and the executive leadership teams to manage program budgets
- Continued evangelization and awareness required to create and grow the relatively new private 5G market
- Scale the demand generation strategy and execution - aligned with the company focus and goals
- Proven experience in a high growth startup environment
- Experience balancing both daily execution and strategy in a senior leadership role
- A background in the networking space is a must; wireless networking experience is highly recommended
- Proven track record in successful enablement campaigns focused on high performance sales teams and channels
- Experience building and running a successful marketing demand generation engine. Bonus points if this was in an early stage, high-growth environment.
- Lead teams across multiple marketing skill sets
- Data driven, modern B2B marketer with familiarity in latest and best marketing software
- Account Based Marketing
Celona was born with the idea that a combination of 5G radio technology, edge computing and machine learning software will fundamentally change how organizations work and do business. Our journey started in 2019. Our founding team members have been part of companies like Qualcomm, Aruba, Cisco and built products spanning technologies from chipsets to systems to cloud based software.
End users of Celona’s industry-first 5G LAN solution include several Fortune 500 companies in the United States and we are backed by Tier-1 VC firms in the San Francisco Bay Area in addition to NTTVC, Qualcomm Ventures and In-Q-Tel as strategic investors. Next to market-leading alliance partnerships with Qualcomm, HPE Aruba and NTT, we utilize IT channel reseller partnerships to make private cellular networks truly accessible among enterprise environments – and help enterprise IT and OT teams address critical connectivity needs of next generation of digital initiatives.