SynTerra is looking for a Geochemist that can offer innovative solutions for our clients. The successful candidate will have experience with geochemical modeling, site conceptual models, and corrective action strategies. This position requires the ability to work independently on specific tasks and in collaboration with clients and other environmental professionals. The position is based out of our Greenville, SC office with the option for remote work.
· Manage technical aspects of projects
· Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams and contribute technical report writing
· Evaluate and interpret information to build site conceptual models
· Develop corrective action strategies
· Provide technical oversight and mentorship to junior staff
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, Masters preferred
· 3-10 years of experience (including geochemical modeling experience)
· Database and statistical evaluation skills and experience a plus
· Strong writing and verbal skills
· Strong work ethic, team mentality, and entrepreneurial spirit
· Experience evaluating geochemical signatures using typical characterization methods (piper, stiff, Pourbaix, etc.)
· Experience performing geochemical modeling
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position.
SynTerra is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, creed, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, medical needs arising from pregnancy or childbirth, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, including, but not limited to, lactation, or any other characteristics protected by law, unless a bona fide occupational qualification applies.