At College Ave Modern Dental, our Associate General Dentists are the leaders of our practice. They have 100% clinical autonomy to practice dentistry by treating various dental needs from restorative, diagnostic, and cosmetic dentistry. Our practice is expanding and hiring a full-time Associate General Dentist to work Tuesday-Friday. We are an established family dental practice serving the beautiful and growing Fort Collins, Colorado area.
As a General Dentist, owning and running your dental practice can be overwhelming. Despite loving your business, there has probably come a time when you’ve wished for a better balance between your work and personal lives. After all, what’s the point of all this work if you never get a moment to step back and enjoy your life? As an Associate General Dentist with College Ave Modern Dental, you will enjoy the perks of practice ownership without the administrative burdens and overhead.
As an Associate General Dentist, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate and support the practice during morning huddles for adequate patient flow and setting the teams up for success
- A detailed review of patient charts pre and post-treatment
Examine patients during hygiene checks to diagnose treatment
Provide a high level of treatment to manage and/or eliminate dental disease, restore tooth function and aesthetics
- Perform a wide variety of dental treatments, including diagnostic, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry procedures
Educate the patients and address their questions and/or concerns to help them feel more comfortable
The Associate Dentist is responsible for following all rules and regulations of the state's dental practice act and all state and federal agencies per state law.
- Attend continuing education and practice training events
- Participate in staff performance reviews and create a collaborative team environment through staff appreciation and recognition events
As an Associate General Dentist, you will have access to a robust benefits package, clinical leadership, mentorship, and support, AGD-certified CE, including implants and Invisalign, and have a pathway to ownership for our Associates. Our Associates enjoy healthcare benefits, malpractice insurance reimbursement, 401K matching, employer-paid CE, and work-related reimbursement of expenses tax valued at upwards of $32,000 of annual benefits.
- Active Colorado Dental License
- DDS-DMD Degree
- CPR-ACLS Certified
- Denticon experience is a plus
- 3-5 years of clinical experience