Circle of Care and Empower Behavioral Health are working together to provide quality care across a range of services. CofC provides in-home pediatric occupational, physical, and speech therapy services in Texas. EBH was created with the mission of empowering families by providing the most effective Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services, to ensure that learners with autism and other developmental disabilities reach their maximum potential. Together, these organizations have set out to provide the best care across pediatric occupational, physical, speech therapy, and ABA services.
Our therapy sessions are administered by credentialed and compassionate therapists and technicians who create a personalized plan of care according to each child’s needs. Both Circle of Care and Empower Behavioral Health have an excellent reputation in the market based on results achieved and an unyielding high level of personal care.
Join our compassionate and knowledgeable team of professionals as an Accounts Payable Specialist and help us grow!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the day-to-day processing of high-volume accounts payable transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date, and accurate manner.
- Review payable accounts to ensure that information is properly recorded, and the records contain appropriate authorization for payment.
- Administer and ensure that entered items have the correct job codes to pay clients and employees properly.
- Review invoices and statements to ensure that all the information appearing on them is accurate and complete.
- Research vendor inquiries or issues in a timely manner and maintain documentation
- Handle communications with clients and vendors via phone and email
- Prepare financial reports for management
- Assist with entering and processing 1099 payments
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Work closely with the Controller to assist as needed
- Organizational Skills
- Attention to detail
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Time management
- Decision Quality
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Strong written and oral communication
Education and Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience working in an accounting-related position
- Minimum high school diploma (or equivalent)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a growing organization
Empower Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.