We live to make it better. Mari + Gold is a creative marketing agency that lives and breathes Hospitality, Tourism, and Lifestyle industries. We approach every client as a holistic partner-strategically guiding you to your unique version of the next level.
We are looking for a Director of Brand & Account Management who is a talented mix of creative, strategic, and relational, in addition to being well-versed in the marketing space. As a Director of Brand & Account Management, you will develop long-term, trusting relationships with our clients and provide forward-thinking ideas and solutions to drive their businesses to the next level.
You’ll oversee all agency clients and our internal teams in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and priorities. It’s imperative that you are meticulously organized, adaptable, and relentlessly passionate about producing work that people will love. You’ll be the entire agency’s gatekeeper, ensuring everything that goes out our door in a timely manner and is buttoned up, on-brand, and hits our targets.
You will have a leadership role in the Mari+Gold team and oversee all account team members that are providing support in day-to-day responsibilities. You will play a large role in helping to train, guide and involve them as they look to take the next steps in their career.
If you are a motivated self-starter eager to hit the ground running, solve problems, and execute project deliverables flawlessly, all while keeping our clients happy, then this is the role for you.
For more information visit us at Mari+Gold
- Be the primary leader of all Mari+Gold accounts and drive our clients forward through strategic thinking, big ideas and relationship building.
- Support in New Business and client allocation once signed.
- Lead client strategy and forward direction.
- Lead organic new business growth and strategic planning for clients.
- Be a strategic voice and resource to build strong client relationships with longevity.
- Lead the account team to oversee project timelines and the development of creative materials.
- Identify opportunities and recommend adjustments/enhancements to future client and internal strategies.
- Inspire clients to think out of their comfort zone to support their growth and the agency's growth
- Maintain a high level of performance by the account team as a whole and other agency personnel, as needed.
- Be sufficiently informed and personally involved in all accounts, ensuring sound planning, good service, and solid client/agency relationships.
- Keep Mari+Gold President and Agency Services informed of the status of accounts.
Account Team Leadership
- Oversee the account team, as a whole, with guidance and support in both client services and marketing/advertising philosophy.
- Work with the President of Mari+Gold and HR Operations Manager to identify opportunities and help craft new processes as the agency grows.
- Identify growth opportunities for account team members to ensure continuation along desired trajectories at an appropriate pace and with clarity in goals/strengths/shortcomings that require progress.
Agency & Culture Leadership
- Be a leader and steward of Mari+Gold culture.
- Work with other departments leads to strategize organic growth in existing client accounts.
- Be a strategic thought partner to the agency as a whole.
- Support the Sr. Director of Finance, President of Mari+Gold and Advisor with projections and financial planning.
- Provide leadership and motivation in line with the vision and values of the Agency to the Mari+Gold team.
- Work with Mari+Gold leadership to support Culture Initiatives.
- Work with other team members to look for opportunities to build our culture into all interactions and processes as we grow.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 9+ years of professional experience with at least 5 years of relevant experience in marketing and people management.
- Articulate, organized, and well accustomed to a client-facing role.
- Leadership experience to drive internal teams forward and build trust with clients.
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- Salary Dependent on Experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- 401(k) plan
- “Work from where you want” stipend to support flexible working arrangements
- Access to Production Studio in San Diego, CA
- Professional development and learning stipends
- 15 vacation days that will accrue in your first year; Vacation days will increase with tenure
- 9 paid holidays + 2 paid flexible holidays
- Parental Leave Benefits
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
Mari+Gold is continuously striving to create a more vibrant environment with diversity and inclusivity as its foundation--we welcome individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles. We believe we create the best work when every team member feels comfortable being their true, authentic selves.
Mari+Gold is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com or at 619-663-5424.