The Loan Servicing Specialist is responsible for Loan Servicing, Collections, and Maintenance functions in connection with loans and products. This includes processing forbearance refund & re-apply requests, preparation of payoff demand statements, and loan maintenance activities such as tracking and reviewing of pending loan documents and exceptions. This person will also perform collection activities such as communicating with past due and delinquent loan borrowers and cosigners by telephone (inbound and outbound) and providing written notices to ensure full repayment or arrangement of acceptable payment arrangements. The Loan Servicing Specialist will be required to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills.
· Starting at $18.25/hour
· Additional $1 per hour when working closing shifts
· Monthly bonus up to $800
· Hybrid work week
· Monday – Wednesday in Blue Ash office
· Thursday – Friday option to work from home
Why work for us?
We have a lot to offer those that are looking to take the next step in their career, including:
· Opportunity to join a growing fintech
· Creative and transparent company culture
· Growth potential
· Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
· 21 days of paid time off
· Paid training
What you’ll be doing:
• Handle customer inquiries and issues throughout the lifecycle of a loan
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of loan products and systems
• Effectively manage numerous individual customer accounts
• Maintain confidentiality and security of borrower information
• Work cohesively with internal departments to solve issues
• Track, document, and report continuous client issues, lending habits and system problems
• Provide trustworthy, supportive, and individualized customer care
• Assist with document verification and other projects as needed
• Assist borrowers and cosigners with resolving outstanding loan debt through cash collections, or forbearance when appropriate.
• Problem solve and perform due diligence functions to ensure compliance with all Federal Regulations while always adhering to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act as well as all bankruptcy and collection laws, both state and federal.
• Record accurate and detailed notes; update account status and borrower/cosigner information into computer system.
• Meet or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly performance goals, deadlines, and objectives.
• Counsel, problem solve and negotiate with confidence
What we’re looking for:
• Proven ability to deal with a variety of personalities and scenarios including but not limited borrowers, cosigners, clients, and internal/external partners
• Driven team members seeking a rewarding work environment
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Proven customer service skills (financial experience is not required, but a definite advantage)
• Team-oriented and functions well in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Adaptability and ability to multitask
• Courteous and positive attitude
• Perform well under pressure
• Ability to work 1 to 2 late nights per week (or as needed based on business needs) 11:00am to 8:00pm EST
LendKey is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law. LendKey offers reasonable accommodations to candidates with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process due to a disability, please let us know at HR@lendkey.com.
LendKey delivers high quality consumer loans directly to financial institutions through its digital lending-as-a-service model and indirectly through ALIRO by LendKey, an innovative deal network designed to enable financial institutions to buy, sell and broker loans. The platform delivers the technology, servicing, and support that financial institutions need to establish a strong digital lending presence, acquire loans for their balance sheets, and build lifetime relationships with their partners and customers. Lenders optimize their offerings by drawing upon LendKey’s fintech platform for demand generation, online decisioning, loan origination, loan servicing, compliance expertise, risk analytics, and proprietary balance sheet options. LendKey currently services more than $2 billion in loans and has helped community-capital providers deploy over $4.5 billion in loans since 2009. Visit LendKey for more information.