Are you ready to join one of the country's strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams? H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of America's most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers. Come join our team of amazing clinicians!
H2 Health is seeking a full-time or part-time Licensed/Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) to support the growth of our Sports Medicine Team. The ideal candidate will work with high school and collegiate athletic programs, club sports programs, community engagement events, and/or outpatient clinics in our community.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Athletic Trainer program.
Experience: Prior experience as an Athletic Trainer is preferred; however, newly licensed Athletic Trainers will be considered.
- Licensed Athletic Trainer in the state of Virginia
- Current certification by the Board of Certification (BOC).
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable serving the community events, high school & collegiate sports teams, and H2 Health outpatient clinics
- Must pass required background checks
Facility Hours: Hours may vary depending on the school calendar and sports events
Compensation: Hourly, commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
As a full-time employee (35+ hours per week), you will receive competitive wages, a rewarding incentive program, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- 401K with a match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement when traveling to more than one location in a day
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
Health professionals who want to make a difference in their communities through premier healthcare and rehabilitation services are always welcome to apply to H2 Health. We welcome full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals from your colleagues!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.