At Findorff, we push ourselves to build better by going beyond. For over 132 years, we’ve forged the foundation of one of the nation’s most trusted construction firms. But we’re so much more than hammers and nails. Here, we strengthen relationships and shape communities. And our real bottom line is our people.
The Organizational Development Specialist will oversee the development of training programs, facilitation of change management initiatives, and review of current development programs to ensure linkage to company goals. Through multiple channels, the Organizational Development Specialist will identify opportunities to increase the organization's effectiveness to enable and drive a high-performing, inclusive, people-first culture.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, & Vision - all the good stuff
- Generous PTO to respect the work/life balance
- Ability to work from home from time to time
- 401k and Company Match for the years to come
- People first, inclusive culture
- On-site fitness center
- Free heated underground parking
- Findorff Shop Credit to by company apparel
- Assist with developing a multi-year curriculum roadmap across different aspects of the employee lifecycle using blended learning options
- Identify key competencies/skills for each position; assess critical training needs and deliver successful solutions
- Lead internal career development planning, tools, and processes
- Partner with vendors to design and deliver learning and development programs
- Assist with creation of annual reports summarizing impact and progress
- Recommend solutions to improve efficiency, cost effectiveness, potential learning gaps and anticipated needs
- Provide analysis & insights on the state and health of our talent succession, readiness & high potential management to recommend and lead actions based on these findings
- Working knowledge in the leadership, corporate learning, or career development space
- Strong self-directed project management skills with a strong ability to work independently
- 5+ years professional experience actively designing and developing corporate or higher education learning curriculum
- Media compilation experience (video, podcast, audio, etc.) is a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
Findorff recognizes the talents of all, appreciating the different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives that make us a stronger company and partner for the communities we live and work in.