Founded in 1998, Chmura Economics & Analytics is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia’s historic Shockoe Slip with a regional office in Cleveland, Ohio. We provide labor market software, consulting, and data so our clients can make informed decisions that grow their communities and organizations.
For example, our technology:
- Helps economic developers understand their local industries and labor market
- Allows workforce development practitioners to guide workers to high-wage, high-demand jobs
- Assists educators in training their students for well-paying, in-demand careers
- Helps site selectors choose the best site for their clients’ expansion or relocation by understanding the talent availability in competing locations
- Allows staffing and recruitment firms to determine competitive wages
We’re more than a technology company – we help our clients win.
Our employees are encouraged to think differently, ask challenging questions, and pursue what’s best for our clients.
We want our clients to make confident decisions. If you want to help communities and organizations thrive, you’ve come to the right place.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Associate to join our Marketing team. This role will support our Marketing Department, Sales Team, and consulting team in executing our company’s strategic marketing activities. This role will focus on Project Management and Events Management to support our company’s marketing efforts. Our goal is to ensure that our marketing operations will engage our customers and outperform our competition!
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Strategic thinkers
- Successful in a collaborative environment
- Excellent communicators
- Self-starters who exhibits curiosity
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field
- Minimum 2-years’ experience performing marketing project management and events support functions in a corporate setting
- Advanced written and oral communication skills, and effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Analytics, HubSpot Marketing Hub, Salesforce, Adobe Creative Suite
- Work with the Marketing Director to develop marketing strategies that align with company objectives.
- Plan, manage, and execute projects from beginning to end
- Work with the Marketing Director to meet deadlines, budgets, objectives, etc.
- Manage the creation of marketing materials (e.g., print ads, sales collateral, and white papers).
- Manage long form content (blogs). Create and manage content strategy and calendar for Chmura’s blog and social media account(s).
- Write appropriate content to engage leads, including customer success stories
- Manage external contractors for design projects, which may include: Social Graphics, Blog Graphics, Collateral, Infographics, PowerPoint Presentations, Pitch Materials, and Videos
- Execute basic graphic design and video editing projects
- Work with our Sales and Marketing teams to independently identify, coordinate, and track conferences and events
- Coordinate the planning and logistics for sponsorship opportunities
- Coordinate internal and external events, which may include overseeing logistics, managing registrations, managing pre and post event outreach strategies, and budget management
- Analyze the efficacy of various marketing campaigns; make adjustments to maximize future results.