Vector Solutions is the leading provider of SaaS-based, mobile enabled management solutions empowering customers in the public, educational and commercial sectors to make safer, smarter, better decisions. Each day from start to finish, Vector Solutions’ comprehensive, end to end suite equips everyday heroes across industries including fire and EMS services, law enforcement, municipalities and public works, K-12, higher ed and special education providers with mission-critical software and content encompassing training, workforce and risk management, and operational readiness.
Providing industry-focused solutions that connect content and technology, Vector’s unique product set includes employee and student training and learning management, continuing education (CE), compliance training, workforce scheduling, safety management, and more. Their extensive online and mobile learning library features curated world-class content to meet the unique needs of their clients in the industrial, engineering, education, and public safety industries.
Reaching more than 34,000 clients and 31 million users worldwide, customers rely on Vector Solutions to help them prepare for the changes that come with new technologies, complex compliance regulations, and more challenging workplaces and environments.
Vector Solutions has ~800 team members across the country. The company is headquartered in Tampa, FL with additional offices in Arlington, VA, Camas, WA, Cincinnati, OH, Bloomington, IN, Farmington, UT, and San Diego, CA.
Vector Solutions is seeking a Sales Development Representative responsible for prospecting to generate leads and opportunities for the sales team. So, if you’re innovative, passionate about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in order to serve the everyday heroes that serve all of us, then search for your forever career with us at Vector Solutions!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively pursue and qualify sales leads via tele sales and email marketing.
- Conduct a needs assessment, determine client requirements and expectations in order to pass qualified sales opportunities onto the Enterprise Sales team.
- Generate new business leads by providing some basic product information in a timely manner.
- Vet leads based on sales and marketing-determined criteria and pass in a timely fashion to Enterprise Sales team.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team.
- Effectively communicate with Enterprise Sales team and schedule calls, webinars, and appointments with qualified leads for them.
- Strategize with top-producing sales leaders.
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts.
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced team-selling environment.
- Develop sales relationships with clients and solicit referrals.
- Ability to set goals and meet or exceed them.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma required
- Previous relevant sales experience, or other related market/business experience
- Software/SaaS experience
- Salesforce/CRM experience preferred
- Prior tele sales or call center experience a plus
- Four-year degree from accredited institution of higher learning in a related field
- Experience in eLearning industries a plus
Why you will love working at Vector Solutions:
- Friendly, open, and casual work environment (ditch the suit & tie)
- Comprehensive, quality benefits package effective first of the month following your date of hire
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible work arrangements and generous time off
- Educational assistance available for all employees
- Generous referral incentive program
- Company social events
- Philanthropic opportunities
Vector Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.