Why clients love us:
We are laser focused on delivering quality and excellence to our clients for their technology modernization needs, business and technology strategy, and cloud transformation initiatives.
We are a nationally recognized Microsoft Partner of the Year and the largest, leading IT service provider headquartered in San Diego. As a Top 1% Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, with engineers that individually hold over 38 Microsoft certifications, our clients trust us because we are the experts!
The value you bring:
As a relationship driven and customer focused professional, you will help us continue providing our clients with the quality of work they know and love.
Our L2 Technical Support Specialists are responsible for delivering expert-level technical support and serve as a senior member of our Managed Operations Center. You will provide advanced application, infrastructure, and network support in a 24/7/365 environment.
What you’ll do:
- Provide advanced application and infrastructure support, network administration, desktop troubleshooting, and server management across multiple environments, working on behalf of managed services clients.
- Assist security team in monitoring client environments for suspicious activity/threats and responds quickly to security alerts and incidents in accordance with Company standards.
- Adhere to client service level agreements and team performance goals while prioritizing, resolving and/or escalating issues in accordance with Company policy.
- Communicate technical information clearly and effectively over the phone, in person, and in writing to English-speaking clients.
- Effectively document client communication and resolution efforts via internal ticketing system in accordance with Company standards.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality, and integrity while accessing client data/systems and supporting mission-critical environments.
- Mentor and provide training to internal team members regarding security tools, policies, and incident response best practices.
What makes you a fit:
- Strong proficiency in Office365 administration and troubleshooting required. Additional knowledge of public/private cloud (e.g., Azure) and virtualization technologies a plus.
- Microsoft or other technical certifications highly desired and may be required for employment.
- Expert level troubleshooting skills in a Windows environment, including desktop and server OS.
- Strong knowledge of LAN/WAN administration and concepts including DHCP, DNS, VLAN's, firewalls, NAT, wireless technology, and the ability to configure switches a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Network Monitoring, and Endpoint Management tools: Perch, Logic Monitor, Sentinel One, etc.
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
- Previous experience working within ticketing systems required (ConnectWise preferred)
- Previous experience working in Security Operations Center
- Apple/Macintosh/iPhone/iPad experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to provide outgoing, enthusiastic customer service with a drive to deliver exceptional service to both internal and external team members.
- Demonstrated history of taking ownership/accountability of assigned tasks.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills; experience prioritizing multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated integrity and the ability to maintain client confidentiality.
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, as well as 3+ years of advanced troubleshooting experience (networking, server/OS, desktop, virtualization). Equivalent combinations of education and/or experience will be considered. Previous experience in a multi-client Managed Services and/or Managed Security Operations Center helpdesk environment is strongly preferred.
Why our employees love working here:
We believe our strength comes from our differences, and we are committed to fostering and promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion. We believe our team and our community are our greatest assets and we strive to promote both.
From providing our employees the time to pursue Microsoft certifications, to supporting and partnering with multiple non-profit organizations, we believe this is where healthy and happy employees thrive.
As we grow, we are anchored and driven by our Core Values:
- Innovation – We are dedicated to consistently delivering creative excellence by having a ‘yes- to- what’s- next’ attitude
- Integrity – We are honest with everyone, take ownership even in the face of failure and do the right thing even when no one is looking
- Teamwork – We collaborate and support each other’s contributions for one clear common goal resulting in success
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. Individuals seeking employment at Managed Solution are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
At Managed Solution we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The essential functions of this job require: the ability to frequently sit and stand for long periods of time; to manipulate objects with fine and gross motor skills; to frequently lift and maneuver 10 pound objects and occasionally lift and maneuver 50 pound objects; to communicate in written and spoken English; to hear; to utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Managed Solution is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants who can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation. Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards. Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards. Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Managed Solution participates in the federal E-Verify program to validate the authenticity of work eligibility documents. As part of this program, Managed Solution will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information, see https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.