Job Title: Premium Audit Analyst
Reports To: Premium Audit Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: The Premium Audit Analyst will work both collaboratively and independently to meet objectives and goals related to the accurate and timely completion of premium audits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reviews initial documentation and creates work order in audit system
• Determines the appropriate level of additional information needed based on specific requirements
• Responsible for all written and oral communication with customers (i.e., appointment letters, follow up requests and responses to inquiries)
• Determine the appropriate level of investigation necessary on an account-by-account basis
• Process set up and delivery of audit to Premium Auditor accurately and timely
• Upload audit information from insured and organize or hand type financial data into audit software
• Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
• Assists supervisors in resolving issues, acting with a sense of urgency and taking accountability for resolution
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• Knowledge of the insurance industry as well as understanding of JMI’s products.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• High School Graduate and 1-3 years’ experience in a business or financial institution position
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong experience in utilizing multiple software applications, with the demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software applications
• Demonstrable analytical skills necessary to handle all aspects of required tasks; including problem solving, and information gathering skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task with strong attention to detail.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office products and other premium audit software.
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of JMI Reports are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisors and management, regardless of job title and routine duties.